InerG Software Innovations Pvt.Ltd.
World Trade Centre Block -1, 6th Floor, Unit no. 601 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi - 682042
Software Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Software Project Manager with a solid track record of leading software development projects from requirements gathering and documentation to on-time delivery with smooth communications between product management, pilot customers and software development teams in multiple time zones. In this role, you will be a virtual team leader, getting project costs and deadlines under control while optimizing resource utilization, team synergy and internal and external stakeholder satisfaction. Experience in energy industry is an added advantage.
• Manage day-to-day activities of multiple, concurrent software development projects sprints.
• Ensure projects are completed on time and to specification.
• Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate engineering resources amongst active projects.
• Facilitating feature breakdown sessions, task estimations, sprint planning, setting up JIRA boards, and burn-down charts.
• Facilitating project dashboards and release overview dashboards to enable streamlined reporting, tracking and project updates on a consistent basis
• Coordinate and facilitate teams in presenting project status to senior management in review sessions.
• Identify high-risk tasks or issues and drive to resolution in a timely manner.
• Create, gather, and maintain all project and release documentation.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and meeting agreed objectives
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement, document and report retrospective
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science and/or business
• 2-5 years of project management and related experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, dynamic communicator, energetic and leadership skills