InerG Software Innovations Pvt.Ltd.
World Trade Centre Block -1, 6th Floor, Unit no. 601 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi - 682042
Software Engineer (Frontend) - React.js
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Essential Skill Set:-
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Experience with HTML / CSS
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Familiarity with unit testing frameworks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with code versioning tool Git
· Team Player
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
Desired Skill Set:
· Experience in Bootstrap is a plus
· Experience in Typescript is a plus
· Experience in Nodejs is a plus
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Sr. Software Engineer - Back-end Development in Python
- Coordinating with product management and business analysts to understand product requirements to determine technical design and development plan.
- Writing scalable code using Python.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Optimizing existing databases to improve functionality, performance, and flexibility.
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards.
- Coordinating with remote team in USA with 10+ hours difference in time.
- 1+ years of Python application development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Flask/FastAPI, Networking, Security.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with SQL/Postgres.
- Experience with Kafka/message queues.
- C++ experience is a plus.
- Understanding of the threading and multi-process architecture is a plus.
- Experience with caching is a plus.
- Bachelors / Masters degree holder in Petroleum / Renewable Energy Engineering
- Minimum 2 year experience in domestic or international business development / application role in upstream petroleum softwares namely Aries, PHDWin, Petrel and other Asset management softwares.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Project management in a SAAS environment
- Experience in MS office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Tableau, Power BI and CRM softwares
- Experience in Software development is an added advantage
- Good presentation skills with fluency in English (oral & written)
Front End Developer (React.js) for Freshers
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Essential Skill Set:-
• Understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Familiarity with HTML / CSS
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Familiarity with unit testing frameworks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tool Git
• Team Player
• Great interpersonal and communication skills Desired Skill Set:
• Familiarity in Bootstrap is a plus
• Familiarity in Typescript is a plus
• Familiarity in Nodejs is a plus
Software Test Engineers (Automation - Selenium)
• Review the requirements and develop appropriate test cases, to attain 100% test coverage
• Perform Sanity, Functional, System, Integration Testing in the product to Report defects
• Effective co-ordination with the team
• Ensure participation in Project Planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis
• Adhere to the process flow and ensure minimal bug leakage
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
• 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Hands-on knowledge of testing Web Applications; frontend and backend
• Experience in Agile Methodology
• Profound knowledge in concepts and methodologies of Software Testing
• Ability to adapt rapidly to changing requirement
• Knowledge in Test Automation is an advantage
• Experience with JIRA or TFS is an advantage
• ISQTB Certification is an added advantage
• 2 + Years experience in hands on DevOps engineering and Jenkins
• 2+ years hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker in large scale public cloud environment using AKS or EKS
• Experience implementing CI/CD strategies and using version control tools like Gitlab
• Experience with AWS/Azure/GCE
• Knowledge of infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
• Experience with NoSQL
• Advanced Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and Administration
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, lucidly communicate complex situations, develop solution strategies, mobilize resources, and deliver results
• Support application deployments and buildout of new systems in a SaaS / cloud environment
Software Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Software Project Manager with a solid track record of leading software development projects from requirements gathering and documentation to on-time delivery with smooth communications between product management, pilot customers and software development teams in multiple time zones. In this role, you will be a virtual team leader, getting project costs and deadlines under control while optimizing resource utilization, team synergy and internal and external stakeholder satisfaction. Experience in energy industry is an added advantage.
• Manage day-to-day activities of multiple, concurrent software development projects sprints.
• Ensure projects are completed on time and to specification.
• Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate engineering resources amongst active projects.
• Facilitating feature breakdown sessions, task estimations, sprint planning, setting up JIRA boards, and burn-down charts.
• Facilitating project dashboards and release overview dashboards to enable streamlined reporting, tracking and project updates on a consistent basis
• Coordinate and facilitate teams in presenting project status to senior management in review sessions.
• Identify high-risk tasks or issues and drive to resolution in a timely manner.
• Create, gather, and maintain all project and release documentation.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and meeting agreed objectives
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement, document and report retrospective
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science and/or business
• 2-5 years of project management and related experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, dynamic communicator, energetic and leadership skills