InerG Software Innovations Pvt.Ltd.
World Trade Centre Block -1, 6th Floor, Unit no. 601 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi - 682042
Software Engineer (Backend) - C++, Python
We are looking for C++, Python developer with in-depth knowledge in C++ coding methodologies.
Essential Responsibilities :
Effectively work with the team to analyze the product and technology requirements.
Prepare Object oriented design and analysis on software components and systems.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Write well designed, testable, efficient code. Ensure participation in Project Planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis.
Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level preferred
C++, Python, CGI, WSGI, Web application Development
Knowledge in SQL, Git, SVN, Mongo DB
Client-server and peer-to-peer architectures and Implementation
Network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP, HTTP)
Experiences with Multi-Threading/Fork Implementation and Inter-process communication mechanisms
Strong Communication skills
Application software development experience in Agile, Scrum Process is a plus
Knowledge in Big Data Analytics is a plus
Experience with IOT and SCADA systems is a Plus
Should have minimum 1 year experience
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Essential Skill Set:-
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Experience with HTML / CSS
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Familiarity with unit testing frameworks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with code versioning tool Git
· Team Player
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
Desired Skill Set:
· Experience in Bootstrap is a plus
· Experience in Typescript is a plus
· Experience in Nodejs is a plus
Experience Required: 1-3 Years