Chillar Payment Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
15th Floor, Part A2,
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
Brahmapuram P.O. – 682303
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users.
PHP Developer duties and responsibilities
* Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on the portal plus premium service
* Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
* Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
* Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
* Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch
* Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
* Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
* Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
* Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with technical and
* Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
* Coordinate with co-developers and keeps the project manager well informed of the status of the development effort
and serves as a liaison between development staff and the project manager
* Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
* Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 2+ years
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
* Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
* Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
* Hands-on Angular, CouchDB, and/or MongoDB
* Experience in MVC framework, Laravel and codignitor
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line PHP Developer
Android Developer - Urgent Requirement
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Android platform and be able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies. They will be responsible for the development of new features and the maintenance of existing ones. The ideal candidate will be a team player and be able to work independently when needed.
We are seeking an Android developer with experience in:
Proficiency in Kotlin
Ability to use Android Studio including the Android SDK and 3rd party libraries with ease
Proficiency in Git
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Knowledge in MVVM
Interested candidates, please send us updated resumes to email@example.com with the subject line "Android Developer''
Nodejs Developer - Urgent Requirement
We are looking for a Nodejs developer to join our team.
Years of experience required: 2
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Experience in working on medium/large web-based projects Hands-on experience in Node JS applications.
• Excellent skills in data structures, algorithms, and problem-solving
• Development and implementation of REST API services, web-based applications, and portals
• Ability to work in an agile team
• Effective communication on project progress, analysis, suggestions, bug reporting, etc
. • Prepare documentation for both code and application, for user level and application level usages.
• Design and implementation of REST API solutions for mobile applications.
• Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design
principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing
output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge of MySQL Database
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line " Node.js Developer"
.NET Developer : Urgent Requirement
We are looking to hire an experienced Net Developer to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Chillar Payment Solutions is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Chillar Payment Solutions is a company formed with the ambition of digitizing payments across India and abroad. We specialize in niche markets and aim to create a payment ecosystem to transact digitally. Our core focus is fintech as a service and we are providing technology platforms for neo-banking, commodity exchange, cash-back programs, lending services, bidding platforms, payment wallets, and e-commerce.
Minimum 5 years experience with .net
Experience with .NET core
Experience in middleware technologies
Experience with deploying code in AWS and Azure
Working knowledge of web service SOAP and XML and REST
Experience in SQL language, using MS SQL Server / PostgreSQL
Experience working with microservice technologies
Azure Pipeline experience
Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze bugs and issues
knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
Develop solutions and functional designs to support the final solution
Years of experience required: 5+
No: of vacancies: 7
Location: Infopark Phase 2
Interested candidates are requested to send the updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line ".NET Developer ".