Chillar Payment Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
15th Floor, Part A2,
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
Brahmapuram P.O. – 682303
Nodejs Developer - [Urgent Requirement]
We are a Fintech Service company, looking for an experienced Node.js developer to join our team. An analytical problem solver with deep knowledge of Node.js and a passion for improvement and teamwork is the right candidate for the job role. The developer will also be in charge of creating the core computational logic of the website with reusable, clear, and versatile code.
Chillar Payment Solutions is a company formed with the ambition of digitizing payments across India and abroad. We specialize in niche markets and aim to create a payment ecosystem to transact digitally. Our core focus is fintech as a service and we are providing technology platforms for neo banking, commodity exchange, cash back programs, lending services, bidding platforms, payment wallets, and e-commerce.
Years of experience required: 3
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Experience in working on medium/large web based projects Hands-on experience in Node JS applications.
• Excellent skills in data structures, algorithms and problem solving
• Development and implementation of REST API services, web based applications and portals
• Ability to work in an agile team
• Effective communication on project progress, analysis, suggestions, bug reporting etc
. • Prepare documentation for both code and application, for user level and application level usages.
• Design and implementation of REST API solutions for mobile applications.
• Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design
principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing
output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge iMySQL Database
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line " Node.js Developer"