Chillar Payment Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
15th Floor, Part A2,
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
Brahmapuram P.O. – 682303
Jr. Android Developer
Experience: 2+ years.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Knowledge of SOLID principles, OOPs, and Mobile app design concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Java and Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different
• Persistence Data Storage Methodology
• Must have working experience in SQLite, Live Data.
• Understanding of massively scaled Web-Oriented Architecture (JSON, REST, WebServices, cloud services
• Hands-on experience in Android Studio is desired.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications as well as Third-Party SDK implementation
• Working knowledge in code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Knowledge about Android System Architecture.
• Strong visual and interactive design skills - a clear grasp of typography, layout, color, motion, and
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
• Should have developed multiple applications individually and able to contribute independently and work
on strict deadlines.
• Experience in designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and
• Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to
optimize performance, scalability, etc.
• Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
• Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry
• Design overall solutions and individual applications
• Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
• Good communication skills and a good team player.
Interested candidates, please send the updated resume to email@example.com with subject line Jr. Android Developer