Chillar Payment Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
15th Floor, Part A2,
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
Brahmapuram P.O. – 682303
Sr. Node.js Developer
Experience: 5-6 Years
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Experience in working on medium/large web based projects Hands on experience in Node JS applications.
• Excellent skills in data structures, algorithm and problem solving
• Development and implementation of REST API services, web based applications and portals
• Ability to work in an agile team
• Effective communication on project progress, analysis, suggestions, bug reporting etc
. • Prepare documentation for both code and application, for user level and application level usages.
• Design and implementation of REST API solutions for mobile applications.
• Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack • Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project. • User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments • Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system • Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application • Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform • Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git • Knowledge iMySQL Database
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to email@example.com