Chillar Payment Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
15th Floor, Part A2,
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Kochi Phase II,
Brahmapuram P.O. – 682303
Sr. Database Administrator
This individual will support projects within the database administration section and carry out technical analysis and design, and support of operations staff in executing, testing, and rolling-out the solutions.
1. EDUCATION & TRAINING
? University degree in Computer Science or a related field, ideally in a database track ? MCSE SQL Server certification is highly desirable
? AWS certification is desirable
? Very good understanding of database structures
? 5 years of hands on experience managing Microsoft SQL databases
? Experience in working with AWS RDS server, more specifically Microsoft SQL and MySQL engines ? Solid knowledge of database backup and replication technologies
? Solid knowledge of maintaining DBMS, performance tuning and health monitoring ? Experience in installing and configuring database high availability clusters
? Shell scripting is a plus
? Good troubleshooting skills
? Experience with centralized storage systems is a plus
Sr. Node.js Developer
Experience : 5-6 Years
Package: 50k to 65k
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions , may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Experience in working on medium/large web based projects • Hands on experience in Node JS applications.
• Excellent skills in data structures, algorithm and problem solving.
• Development and implementation of REST API services, web based applications and portals
• Ability to work in an agile team
• Effective communication on project progress, analysis, suggestions, bug reporting etc.
• Prepare documentation for both code and application, for user level and application level usages.
• Design and implementation of REST API solutions for mobile applications.
• Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available .
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge in MySQL Database