Noa Infosolutions LLP
502, 5th Floor, Tower 1 World Trade Centre Infopark Kochi Phase 1, Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042 Tel: +91 484-4021299
Looking for “Associate Consultants” to directly support and work for a UK based recruitment agency to manage their applicants, clients, and business operations.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Self-driven and initiative
- Attention to details
- Quick learner
- Good Computer / IT skills
- Ability to deal with decisions makers of the client.
The successful candidate will be working along with the UK based recruitment company’s team members in onboarding candidates and clients.
1. To assist with the completion of all documents pertaining to the recruitment process.
2. To process application forms from candidates, checking for thoroughness of completion,
evidence of supporting documentation and taking accountability of your actions.
3. To answer telephone calls as necessary, taking messages where appropriate and assist with
ad hoc administrative tasks.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
Principal Duties: Member Management
1. Member Control – keep in regular contact with prospective members throughout the
2. Member Control – keep in regular contact with existing members ensuring continued
compliance throughout their membership with NOA Healthcare Ltd.,
3. Recruit and process member application adhering to REC, NMC, GMC, HCPC, UKBA and
other regulatory body requirements,
4. Send out, Receive and check application forms from prospective members, ensuring that all necessary information has been provided including supporting documents required for member compliance,
5. Review Progress of member registration,
6. Verify documents, certify and attached to the application form,
7. Schedule candidates for registration / interview and complete background checks / pre-employment checks for references, DBS, NMC Pin Check. GMC Number and Occupational Health,
8. Schedule Interview and training for new or existing members as required,
9. Conduct member interviews as per NOA Policies and Procedures,
10. Complete Recruitment Checklist as per Recruitment Process Guide and in accordance with NOA Policies and Procedures,
11. Ensure all files for new members have all compliance documentation as detailed by the
12. Assist with other administrative duties required as per business needs
13. Answer telephone calls taking and delivering messages as necessary.
14. Ensure that working area is kept tidy and organized and that files of a sensitive nature are kept secure.
15. Provide information to candidates on client and job specifications.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
1. Member Recruitment Compliance is met at the set targets for each month.
2. All recruitment spreadsheets are maintained and kept up-to-date.
3. Ensure that member files are kept secure, and that confidentiality is maintained all the time.
4. All applications are processed in a timely way and that member profiles and files are kept up
5. Routine tasks have been performed in accordance with company processes and procedures
Candidates with good communication can apply
UK Shift(1 pm-10 pm)