Noa Infosolutions LLP
502, 5th Floor, Tower 1 World Trade Centre Infopark Kochi Phase 1, Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042 Tel: +91 484-4021299
PHP Laravel Developer
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 2+years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
• Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver
Full Stack Web Developers-PHP/React/NodeJS
We are looking for experienced Full-stack web developers specializing in PHP and React to help build our application (web& app). Developers will be expected to collaborate and share knowledge, never stop learning, and participate in group work.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Experience in developing a highly scalable application using the
CAKEPHP, Laravel,MAGENTO framework.
* Experience in React.
* Experience in MSSQL/MySql database/PostgreSQL.
* Experience in e-commerce.
* Practical experience in business application software development.
* Experience with one or more MVC frameworks.
* Understanding of React, Angular,Ionic, HTML5, and CSS3.
* Candidate should be able to develop APIs.
* Mongo dB or any NoSQL DB will be an advantage
We are urgently hiring a creative and imaginative graphic designer who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly in to images, layouts and other designs. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration and working with an outstanding and passionate team.
• Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
• Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Apply typography techniques
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Increase user friendliness in digital products
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
• Portfolio of completed design projects
• Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Attention to visual details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
• Generate designs for new original content, promotions, and support for web, mobile etc.
• Think creatively to produce new concepts, to develop high-fidelity designs
• 2+ years experience in IT Domain.
Candidates should send their resumes with work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Linux System Administrator
We are looking for Junior Linux System Administrator with minimum 1-2 years experience.
Knowledge in Linux and Linux internals.
Knowledge in Hosting Control Panels such as cPanel.
Hands on experience in Bare Linux Servers and working knowledge in Mail Servers.
Well versed in Apache webserver.
Excellent knowledge of Server Tweaking,Hardening,Security tightening.
React JS Developer
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
2+years of Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.