Noa Infosolutions LLP
502, 5th Floor, Tower 1 World Trade Centre Infopark Kochi Phase 1, Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042 Tel: +91 484-4021299
PHP Laravel Developer
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 2+years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
• Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver
Full Stack Web Developers-PHP/React/NodeJS
We are looking for experienced Full-stack web developers specializing in PHP and React to help build our application (web& app). Developers will be expected to collaborate and share knowledge, never stop learning, and participate in group work.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Experience in developing a highly scalable application using the
CAKEPHP, Laravel,MAGENTO framework.
* Experience in React.
* Experience in MSSQL/MySql database/PostgreSQL.
* Experience in e-commerce.
* Practical experience in business application software development.
* Experience with one or more MVC frameworks.
* Understanding of React, Angular,Ionic, HTML5, and CSS3.
* Candidate should be able to develop APIs.
* Mongo dB or any NoSQL DB will be an advantage
Linux System Administrator
We are looking for Linux System Administrator with minimum 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge in Linux and Linux internals.
Knowledge in Hosting Control Panels such as cPanel.
Hands on experience in Bare Linux Servers and working knowledge in Mail Servers.
Well versed in Apache webserver.
Excellent knowledge of Server Tweaking,Hardening,Security tightening.
Senior QA Engineer
• Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
• Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
• Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
• Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
• Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
• Designing and installing software databases.
• Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
• Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
• Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
4+ years of Experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
• Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
• Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
• candidates with selenium experience.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good project management skills.
React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React
Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
2+years of Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a react native developer.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
UI/UX Designer(3+ years)
We are currently hiring a passionate; user centred UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
• You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision,Figma etc.
• You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
• You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
• You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
• Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups
• Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
• Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Looking for “Associate Consultants” to directly support and work for a UK based recruitment agency to manage their applicants, clients, and business operations.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Self-driven and initiative
- Attention to details
- Quick learner
- Good Computer / IT skills
- Ability to deal with decisions makers of the client.
The successful candidate will be working along with the UK based recruitment company’s team members in onboarding candidates and clients.
1. To assist with the completion of all documents pertaining to the recruitment process.
2. To process application forms from candidates, checking for thoroughness of completion,
evidence of supporting documentation and taking accountability of your actions.
3. To answer telephone calls as necessary, taking messages where appropriate and assist with
ad hoc administrative tasks.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
Principal Duties: Member Management
1. Member Control – keep in regular contact with prospective members throughout the
2. Member Control – keep in regular contact with existing members ensuring continued
compliance throughout their membership with NOA Healthcare Ltd.,
3. Recruit and process member application adhering to REC, NMC, GMC, HCPC, UKBA and
other regulatory body requirements,
4. Send out, Receive and check application forms from prospective members, ensuring that all necessary information has been provided including supporting documents required for member compliance,
5. Review Progress of member registration,
6. Verify documents, certify and attached to the application form,
7. Schedule candidates for registration / interview and complete background checks / pre-employment checks for references, DBS, NMC Pin Check. GMC Number and Occupational Health,
8. Schedule Interview and training for new or existing members as required,
9. Conduct member interviews as per NOA Policies and Procedures,
10. Complete Recruitment Checklist as per Recruitment Process Guide and in accordance with NOA Policies and Procedures,
11. Ensure all files for new members have all compliance documentation as detailed by the
12. Assist with other administrative duties required as per business needs
13. Answer telephone calls taking and delivering messages as necessary.
14. Ensure that working area is kept tidy and organized and that files of a sensitive nature are kept secure.
15. Provide information to candidates on client and job specifications.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
1. Member Recruitment Compliance is met at the set targets for each month.
2. All recruitment spreadsheets are maintained and kept up-to-date.
3. Ensure that member files are kept secure, and that confidentiality is maintained all the time.
4. All applications are processed in a timely way and that member profiles and files are kept up
5. Routine tasks have been performed in accordance with company processes and procedures
Candidates with good communication can apply
UK Shift(1 pm-10 pm)