Noa Infosolutions LLP
502, 5th Floor, Tower 1 World Trade Centre Infopark Kochi Phase 1, Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042 Tel: +91 484-4021299
Full Stack Web Developers-PHP/React/NodeJS
We are looking for experienced Full-stack web developers specializing in PHP and React to help build our application (web& app). Developers will be expected to collaborate and share knowledge, never stop learning, and participate in group work.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Experience in developing a highly scalable application using the
CAKEPHP, Laravel,MAGENTO framework.
* Experience in React.
* Experience in MSSQL/MySql database/PostgreSQL.
* Experience in e-commerce.
* Practical experience in business application software development.
* Experience with one or more MVC frameworks.
* Understanding of React, Angular,Ionic, HTML5, and CSS3.
* Candidate should be able to develop APIs.
* Mongo dB or any NoSQL DB will be an advantage
We are looking for candidates who, not only be a content writer but a content marketer too. He or she should have a good understanding of technologies and good learning capacity. He or she should be able to articulate technical analogies and methodologies into business solutions via content. He or she should be research minded and possess a ‘solution provider’ attitude.
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote any product/service
• Communicate with clients in Europe.
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Editorial requirements include basic knowledge of On-Page/ Off-Page SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
• Systematically distribute content online to various parties (PR, discussion forums, bloggers, guest post websites and social channels, etc.)
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English & also must have the ability to understand and deal with foreign languages.
• 2+ years experience in IT Domain.
We are urgently hiring a creative and imaginative graphic designer who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly in to images, layouts and other designs. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration and working with an outstanding and passionate team.
• Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
• Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Apply typography techniques
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Increase user friendliness in digital products
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
• Portfolio of completed design projects
• Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Attention to visual details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
• Generate designs for new original content, promotions, and support for web, mobile etc.
• Think creatively to produce new concepts, to develop high-fidelity designs
• 2+ years experience in IT Domain.