QAPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
3D, TransAsia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase-2, Kochi, Kerala, INDIA - 682303
Technical support / entry Level PHP Programmers
We are currently seeking entry-level PHP programmers along with technical support skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Offers technical support to users by responding to questions and concerns
· Troubleshoots common issues and directs clients towards the appropriate department if further assistance is
· Identifies problems and guides clients through corrective steps
· Writes and maintains documentation in order to improve client references
· Assists clients with disabilities by suggesting various devices and techniques
· Should handle the base level coding using PHP programming language.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
· Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Fluent in the English language
· Willingness to work the Night shift
During the first six months, your designation will be as trainee - product support . Following this, depending on your performance, you will be promoted to Junior PHP Developer.
Assistant Business Development Manager
Assistant Business Development Manager
Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
· Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
· Identifying new revenue opportunities
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients
· Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
· Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
· Ability to complete assigned tasks and deliver under deadlines
· Collaborating with management on sales goals
· Support the team with other responsibilities as required
· Preferably Masters Degree in Business Management or similar field
· 2-4 years of experience in international software sales
· Handled client facing roles
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Handle online and offline client presentations
· Well versed with MS Tools
Software Tester (1- 3 Yrs)
? Design and executive test plans on computer applications.
? Record and document results and compare to expected results.
? Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
? Generate historical analysis of test results.
? Document anomalies and issues.
? Maintain database of software defects.
? Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
? Verify specific action or function of code.
? Operate and maintain test networks.
? Provide application instructions for users.
? Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and
? Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
? Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards
and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
? Perform application security audits.
? Implement application designs, create queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverables.
? Participate in application planning meetings.
? Ensure data integrity standards.
? Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections.
Sr. Flutter Developer
Sr. Flutter Developer ( 4 - 5 Yrs)
* Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure
quality is driven into the heart of the development process from
requirements definition to delivery
* Architecting, designing, developing and deploying new features for mobile
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
* Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for great
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
Basic Requirements -
* You have at least 5 years of full-time mobile development experience (iOS,
Android) with at 1 year experience with Flutter & Dart
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
* Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase,
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Stripe, Vimeo, Google etc.)
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Strong knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical
Preferred Qualifications -
* Experience in launching apps on Play Store across different countries
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization
* Good knowledge of SQLite database
* Must have built at least two Android / iOS apps with Flutter and have
published mobile apps in Google Play or App Store