QAPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
3D, TransAsia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase-2, Kochi, Kerala, INDIA - 682303
HR Generalist / Administration
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
• Set up schedules and meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
• Managing Payroll related legal & statutory Compliance (Tax, PF, ESIC, PT, LWF & Minimum wages)
• Complete ownership of the payroll process.
• Provides orientation for new employees by reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll
information, and obtaining signatures for documents.
• Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job
• Preferably knowledge in GST, CSEZ compliance and Softex reporting
• Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity, including updating relevant reports and keeping track
of relevant deadlines
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources
• Confident and organized, with an ability to hold difficult conversations, and to make decisions quickly
• Strong work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills