QAPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
3D, TransAsia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase-2, Kochi, Kerala, INDIA - 682303
Technical Lead / Technical Manager / Project Lead / Project Manager
Qaptive Technologies is looking for a Technical Lead / Technical Manager, who is excellent in working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions and design client-side and server-side architecture. The candidate must have the ability to deliver multiple projects parallelly by providing technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentoring.
• More than 8 years of solid technical experience in PHP technology stack and projects involving complex business solutioning.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Familiar with Service Oriented / Domain driven architectures, and strong object-oriented design concepts
• Guide team members to for timely completion of projects, solve technical issues, train new members and implement best methodologies and tools.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members, individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Ensure quality of deliverables with best standards and practices
• Collaborate with the business users to design and launch new features.
• Should have lead teams to integrate numerousthird-party libraries and APIs (like Payment Gateway, FCM, Google MAP APIs etc.)
• Should have lead projects which have both web and mobile components
• Should have expertise in both Linux and Windows environments
• Should have expertise in CI/CD and strong Git skills.
• Familiarity with Agile project Methodologies and Jira.
• Preferably lead mobile teams which delivered Android and iOS native applications
• Strong knowledge of estimation techniques
• Experience in preparing technical proposals will be a plus.
******* Immediate joiners will be given preference *******
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org