QAPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
3D, TransAsia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase-2, Kochi, Kerala, INDIA - 682303
HR Executive - Recruitment
Qaptive is looking for a Recruitment - HR who can ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
• Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs
• Attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Conduct initial round of subject oriented interviews by acquiring subject knowledge from technical panel.
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• More than two years of proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Strong work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills