QAPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
3D, TransAsia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase-2, Kochi, Kerala, INDIA - 682303
Content writer Intern - Immediate Opening
We are looking for a Content Writer Intern who can help us enrich our websites with business-centric content, new blog posts, guides and marketing copy, creative and impressive social media posts. Our focus is on delivering business-changing results for ambitious clients, whilst sharing our knowledge amongst the wider industry through digital media.
Writing articles on a daily basis on the given topics
Conducting in-depth research on the related topics in order to develop original content
Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Promote content on social media
Immediate joiners preferred
Excellent Knowledge Creative Writing and English Proficiency (Written)
Bachelor degree in English, Journalism or related field preferred
Candidates who are willing to start their career are welcomed.
An in-depth understanding of consumers and should know the reason behind the craziness of internet-savvy towards the web.
Kindly mail your updated resume to the HR Manager of Qaptive Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AV Sales Officer
Job Summary – AV Sales Officer:
Qaptive has a great opportunity available for an experienced AV Sales Officer to join our team. The Sales person will generate sales for Audio Visual systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company’s current client base.
· Provide Audio Visual System consultancy to enterprise level customers
· Focus on managing existing account and developing new accounts.
· Relationship building with PMCs, Consultant, Architects, contractors etc.
· Ability to work closely with OEMs.
· Identification of most suitable solution and products and complete most optimum economical design meeting the tender requirements and site conditions.
· Preparation of Complete Detailed Technical proposal includes design schematic drawings/ system architecture, compliance.
· Attend Client Meetings for Technical clarifications/ Technical Presentation.
· Strong liaison and negotiation skills with client, vendors and partner.
· Able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment, willing to work extended hours.
· Experience in Pre-sales activities in Audio Visual (AV) Systems including Cisco, Unified Communication, Creston, Extron, BOSE & other leading brands.
· Experience in Digital signage & meeting room solutions
· Design, Estimation, Technical Proposals, Presales, Commissioning experience in Control System programming such as Crestron, Extron, AMX
· Must have knowledge of AV fundamentals and ICIA best practices. CTS certification is mandatory. CTS-D is preferred.
· Experience and knowledge of other ELV and IT solutions will be an added advantage
· Should be able to understand the drawings, specifications of the Audio-Visual systems provided by the client
· Applies complex design principles and methodology to ensure cost-effective and optimal use of resources and technology.
· Prepare product and solution matrix, enhance our product portfolio by introducing new products and solutions
· Maintain relationship with AFT business partners, supplier and vendors
· Identifying Certification gap to maintain our partnership level with principles
· Understanding of AV solution specific processes and experience understanding clients’ needs, engineering business processes and articulating solutions
· 5+ years of Audio Visual Sales experience and contacts within the Corporate Meetings & Events industries, particularly in Sound, Video, Lighting, Staging and Projection Systems
· Minimum High school diploma or equivalent,Candidates from AV/Security/Building Management solutions/industries will be preferred.
· Demonstrated Audio Visual sales results and success in managing multiple accounts
· Must be a self-motivated, organized, results-oriented professional with strong oral/written communication skills and a positive attitude
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Intelligent, Innovative and Creative
· Expert at Building and Cultivating Relationships
· Consultative Sales Approach
Kindly mail your updated resume to the HR Manager of Qaptive Technologies Pvt.Ltd Mail Id: email@example.com.
along with your current, expected salary details and Notice period.