EXACORE IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
1B-2, Indeevaram Building, KSITIL SEZ, Infopark, Koratty, Thrissur, Kerala - 680308
IT Sales Manager
Qualification : MBA Marketing/Any Bachelor Degree
Experience : 4+ Years
Location : Koratty Infopark (Thrissur), Kerala
We are looking for well experienced Digital Marketing Sales persons to our team. As our sales person, you will be taking the responsibility to selling our digital marketing and advertising solutions to local business across the region.
Your role is to participate in revenue generation sales activities, that includes prospecting, new business development, product demonstration, new marketing strategies implementation and proposals to clients.
Major Duties & Sales Responsibilities :
Work aggressively on prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business. Own complete responsibility sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale Ability to utilize and understand technology to engage clients. Make a sales process, meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
Experience on the Market? :
A best track record of exceeding sales quotas and expectations to meet the targets. A medium level understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising.
Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
The ability to create best solutions that meet the client needs and help their businesses grow. Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
* Only candidates near Koratty Infopark need to apply.
Location: Infopark Koratty, Thrissur
• Manage and deliver large and complex ERP engagements to identify design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large clients across several key industries.
• Manage engagement risk, project economics, planning and budgeting and accounts receivable.
• Define deliverable content and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels for client.
• Manage routine interactions with client management and sponsorship.
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients.
• Organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of proposal development process.
• Contribute to proposals pricing strategy.
• Develop ERP practice solutions and methodologies.
• Perform as counselor and coach for ERP solution implementation.
• Provide input and guide staffing process.
• Participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
• Provide leadership and assistance for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
• Update and manage ERP system to ensure it provides company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
• Analyze data processing modules and identify areas of enhancements and improvements.
• Provide procedures and reports to identify and resolve data integrity issues.
Other technical skills:
• Experience Oracle ERP
• Project management
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Problem solving
• Analytical thinking
• Business acumen
Candidates near to koratty infopark/ willing to relocate need to apply.