Zealogics IT Solutions
Suite 16 FGH, Tower 2, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi
.Net Full stack Developer/Lead (ReactJS/Angular)
Shift time: 2-11 pm
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer (Participating in the design and creation of scalable software, Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end, Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues)
Developer- 4 -7 years
Lead- 8-12 years
4-12 years of sound industry experience in building .NET web/windows applications.
Experience in developing software using .NET CORE
Strong OOPS concepts, Web Architecture and Design fundamentals.
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, HTTP)
ReactJS or Angular8+ experience is mandatory
Working knowledge of common design patterns – MVC and MVVM
Strong on Databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB) with strong Query writing
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Create security and data protection settings
Knowledge of ORMs – Entity Framework preferred
Experience in an Agile / Scrum methodology and participation in team ceremonies
Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with all levels and areas of expertise.
Previous experience working with any Big4 or Financial Service client is a plus.
Willingness to learn/adapt to new technologies
Ability to work under minimal supervision
Technical manager- Component Engineering
As a component engineer, your focus will be on the selection, qualification, and accurate registration of catalog materials and customized derivatives of these. To ensure the smooth and efficient introduction of new materials, early involvement in design activities or issue resolution is key. In your job, you will be the linking pin between designers, manufacturers, supply chain engineers, and procurement officers providing advice and guarding the balance between technology, quality, cost, and logistics.
• Build and maintain expertise within WoW for Component Engineering
• Align activities in close collaboration with Component Engineering Team (VDH)
• Drive interaction between design projects and the Component Engineering team
• Pro-actively participate in Project kickoff for early involvement
• Support designers in making the best component selections, according to our QLTC principle and selection guide
• Pre-Selection and alignment introduction of new components with the Component Engineering team (in VDH)
• Facilitate and monitor the development of customized derivatives and bring them to PFT if required
• Guard the quality of the Component Request on accuracy and completeness
• Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component failure issues in your region
• More than 16+ years in electronics design
• Knowledge of industry regulations (CE, UL, IEC, RoHS REACH)
Affinity and experience with one of the following:
• Rack and Cabinet Assemblies
• Cables, Cable design, and Cable products
• Board components
• Production equipment and (cleanroom) tooling
• Convincing by collaborating and emphasizing for customers'/designers needs
• Team player with good social- and communication skills
• Positive energy with a can-do mentality
• Influencing without authority
• Fluent in English in words and in writing
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a similar level acquired by working experience
Preferring who can work on hybrid mode.
Experience & Knowledge
• Experience with performing analytical (and strategic) thinking, and of moving strategic plans into action.
• Experience with interacting with all levels of the organization (from junior staff to senior executives).
• Experience with working effectively with a distributed international team, across cultures and time zones with minimal supervision.
• 10+ years experience with IT Architecture and with organizations. (international, professional service companies).
• Excellent Microsoft Office (especially Visio and PowerPoint) and communications skills.
• Able to demonstrate innovative design skills for an enterprise-grade IT Solution in the Azure Cloud using IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
• Development experience using .Net ,C# technologies is mandatory
• Understanding of container solution architecture using Kubernetes and AKS in the Cloud
• Experienced with enterprise-grade software development in an Azure DevOps environment (including CI/CD)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e., Computer Science)
• Microsoft Azure Certification (Azure Solution Architect is preferred)
• TOGAF 9, ArchiMate 3 certification is preferred (and BPMN is a plus)
• C# .NET
• Azure Cloud – Iaas , Paas, SaaS
• Sharepoint /O365
Administration, troubleshooting, and deployment of Jenkins/Kubernetes/Ansible/cloud infrastructure.
Provide day-to-day operational assistance, including issue response, troubleshooting, and corrective action.
Assistance with application/system monitoring.
Monitoring of cloud infrastructure costs
Maintain different DevOps-related tools and scripts in on-premises and cloud infrastructure environments.
8+yrs of experience
Good knowledge in Linux administration.
Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, Ansible
Experience in AWS services - EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
Security best practices using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.
Experience with solution monitoring - ELK, Fluentd, Prometheus or Grafana
Proficiency in script development and scripting languages - Helm Bash Scripting
Experience in terraform
Knowledge of Git repositories
Knowledge to implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline