Zealogics IT Solutions
9th Floor, A1, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase-II, Cochin
Role: PowerApps Developer
Location: Cochin, Kerala
Experience 5+ in the industry with at least 2+ experience in Power BI/Power apps/SharePoint.
• Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
• Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
• Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required.
Required Professional Qualifications:
• Highly desirable experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
• Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
• Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
• Experience with front-end frameworks (React, Angular).
• Good to have exposure with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
• Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator.
• Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.