Zealogics IT Solutions
9th Floor, A1, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase-II, Cochin
Talent Acquisition Lead
Experience Required: 8-10 years.
Looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead who has knowledge in Information Technology & Mechanical Engineering recruitment with experience in international & domestic recruitments.
• Responsible for searching and recruiting the candidates on various skills set as per the job specifications.
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
• Work in a competitive and fast-paced environment, all while acting with the utmost professionalism and respect for clients.
• Own the overall Talent acquisition (TA) process for the organization.
• Continue evaluating the current TA process flow and modify to fit in to the current market trends.
• Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
• Builds a quality relationship with the hiring managers and Coordinate with them to forecast future hiring needs.
• Act as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
• Work closely with HR team on candidate on-boarding.
• Conduct Daily TA stand ups and set the priorities for the day
• Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
• Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
• Maintain and report recruiting metrics to the upper management on a daily/weekly or Monthly.
• Review recruitment software/portals and suggest the best option for company needs
• Research and choose job advertising options (social media, Linked in Groups, third party groups etc)
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
• Previous knowledge of sales or recruiting experience preferred
• Knowledge on IT & Mechanical recruitment is preferred.
• Experience in recruiting using, Social Media, Job Sites/Boards, Internet, Channel Partner recruitment and through networking
• Competitive, energetic and motivated sales professional
• Positive attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills along with good negotiation and decision-making skills
Job Type: Full-time