Zealogics IT Solutions
9th Floor, A1, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase-II, Cochin
Mechanical Design Engineer
Skill Set: NX/ Unigraphics, Solid works
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Cochin, Kerala
Purpose of Position
Responsible for the Electrical Cable assembly Design, Cable routing, New Product Design, Product Modifications and Drawing creation, BOM update, Addressing supplier concerns.
1. Creation/modification of models, assemblies and drawings
2. Good knowledge in NX modelling and PLM (Team center)
3. Work with NX 3D modelling software to design and develop of Electrical cable assembly and sheet metal products.
4. Candidate need to have load and Hand calculation experience.
5. Good knowledge on Tools:- ANSYS, Hypermesh
6. Understand the project priorities, timelines and ensure quality of the deliverables
7. Working with customers directly to meet timelines and design constraints.
8. Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
9. Able to read and create new drawings.
10. Good understanding of designing plastic, sheet metal & machined components
11. Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Customers.
12. Confident and capable of handling online meetings.
13. Self-driven and quick learner.
14. Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
15. Flexible and ready for change based on organization needs.
16. Basic knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
17. Show value creation, productivity improvement, and continual improvements
18. Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC
Design of Electro-mechanical products such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment is preferred.
Knowledge of Cable routing, connector design, development, and manufacturing process is preferred.
Familiar with manufacturing processes like injection molding, stamping, plating preferred.
Previous working experience in electron-beam scanning microscope systems, SEM electronic modules, and the semiconductor industry is a plus.