Zealogics IT Solutions
9th Floor, A1, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase-II, Cochin
Role: SEO Specialist
Shift timing: 2 - 11 pm
Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success with a focus on our products and services
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors; identify opportunities to gain additional share of voice
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work on the cross-functional initiative to increase organic search site visits and execute priority enhancements for achieving incremental revenue targets from organic search
Perform content analyses, offer content recommendations, and educate stakeholders
Monitor success of changes and updates to SEO results
Accountant (experience in Quickbooks)
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing database backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Mechanical Design Engineer
10+ Years Of experiance with E Dev experience.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Skills required: NX,Unigraphics, Mechanical Engineer with Semiconductor industry experience
Purpose of Position
Responsible for the Electrical Cable assembly Design, Cable routing, New Product Design, Product Modifications and Drawing creation, BOM update, Addressing supplier concerns.
1. Creation/modification of models, assemblies, and drawings
2. Good knowledge in NX modeling and PLM (Team center)
3. Work with NX 3D modeling software to design and develop Electrical cable assembly and sheet metal products.
4. Candidate needs to have load and Hand calculation experience.
5. Good knowledge of Tools:- ANSYS, Hypermesh
6. Understand the project priorities, timelines and ensure the quality of the deliverables
7. Working with customers directly to meet timelines and design constraints.
8. Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
9. Able to read and create new drawings.
10. Good understanding of designing plastic, sheet metal & machined components
11. Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Customers.
12. Confident and capable of handling online meetings.
13. Self-driven and quick learner.
14. Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
15. Flexible and ready for change based on organization needs.
16. Basic knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
17. Show value creation, productivity improvement, and continual improvements
18. Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC
Design of Electro-mechanical products such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment is preferred.
Knowledge of Cable routing, connector design, development, and manufacturing process is preferred.
Familiar with manufacturing processes like injection molding, stamping, plating preferred.
Previous working experience in electron-beam scanning microscope systems, SEM electronic modules, and the semiconductor industry is a plus.
Senior Azure Devops Engineer CI-CD
4+ years of Experienced candidate.
Our expectations are 100% on CI-CD or 90% CI-CD and 10% on Development.
Strong experience setting up and deploying CI/CD pipelines
Strong experience with SonarQube
Strong experience with CI/CD tools like Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus or VSTS
Microsoft Azure DevOps (no TFS).
Microsoft Azure DevOps build/release pipeline integration with following tools:
Microfocus Fortify On Demand
Experience managing the Fortify stack (Fortify on Demand, Fortify SCA, Fortify SSC, WebInspect)
Code Quality measurement tools like SonarQube
Opensource Security tools like WhiteSource, Snyk, BlackDuck
Experience managing the WhiteSource product
Recent Developer experience (hands-on) ß so they can interpret report and assist to define process.
Considered a plus: experience with SonarQube product
Develop automation and integrations that will facilitate Artifactory environment consolidation
Determine and implement Artifactory application feature and security architecture requirements
Translate requirements into technical designs with date-driven, project-based milestone plans
Document technical implementation and support procedures
Document end user 'how to' information
Build and Manage Azure DevOps pipelines for CI/CD and Release Management workflows or any other CI tools
Experience with Package Management Tools
Solid Understanding of Azure
Provision Dev/Test/Prod Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI, Powershell, ARM templates and/or Terraform
Knowledge about Containerization Tools
Knowledge in any Scripting Languages
Working knowledge of .Net(Optional)
IT Business Development / Sales
Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities
Establish customer base relations and its management data base
Carry out market research in order to develop strategies and roadmaps for sales of the company’s products and to secure more business relations
Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
Provide support to marketing team, in the area of developing strategies for company’s product promotions
Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
Assist the relevant management in resourcing, budgeting, and problem solving activities of the company
Develop campaigns and other activities that will help in increasing the recognition of the company
Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to the sales and service department
Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
Present our company to potential clients
Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
Report to the Business Development on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with a minimum of five years experience.
* Experience in web design & applications.
* Experience in psd to html skill
* Create Visualizations, Mock-ups, Wire frames etc
* Application of Brand Guidelines: Colours, Fonts and Logos
* Use Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash & Flex to mock-up UI elements.
* Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
* Excellent visual design skills
* Experience in creating wire framing, storyboards, user flows & process flows.
* Good Communication Skill
* Experience is Microsoft Blend will be a plus
Project Role Description:
Provide expertise in the planning, constructing, and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keeps defect repository up-to-date.
• Must Have Skills: SAP ABAP Development for HANA
Job Requirements :
SAP ABAP Development for HANA Analyze and solve lower-complexity problems Problem-solving expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
• Technical Experience: well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• Professional Attributes: Problem-solving skills Results orientation Strong analytical skills
PHP Developer-Laravel, codeigniter (1.5 to 3 year experience)
We are looking for a php developer specializing in PHP, jQuery, WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel experience with a minimum of 1.5 years of experience.
* Experience in PHP, MySQL, MVC (CodeIgniter, Laravel)
* Knowledge of Web API
* Should have experience in WordPress
* Hands on experience with any E-commerce website (mandatory).
* Should be able to handle the project individually
* Good Communication Skill
Software developer (.net, WPF, C#, C/C++)
• Familiarity in WPF, C#, C/C++ and UI programing
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Problem analyzing and solving skills and enjoy computer software programming
• Familiarity with graphics programming will be a good plus
• Knowledge in semiconductor lithography and IC design will be a good plus
• Knowledge about agile programming practices will be a good plus
• Knowledge on MFC or QT will be a good plus
• Personal skills
• Excellent teamwork and good communication skills
• Problem analyzing and solving skills and enjoy computer
Job Type: Full-time
Email - email@example.com
Address: Transasia Cyber Park, Suite 9A1 Infopark Phase II, Kochi, Kerala 682303, India
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of catalog materials and customized derivatives of these. To ensure smooth and efficient introduction of new materials, early involvement in design activities or issue resolution is key. In your job you will be the linking pin between designers, manufacturers, supply chain engineers and procurement officers providing advice and guard the balance between technology, quality, cost and logistics.
-Build and maintain expertise within WoW for Component Engineering
-Align activities in close collaboration with Component Engineering Team (VDH)
-Drive interaction between design projects and Component Engineering team
-Pro-actively participate in Project kickoff for early involvement
-Support designers in making the best component selections, according our QLTC principle and selection guide
-Pre-Selection and align introduction of new components with Component Engineering team (in VDH)
-Facilitate and monitor development of customized derivatives and bring to PFT if required
-Guard the quality of the Component Request on accuracy and completeness
-Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component failure issues for your region
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience
-More than 4 years in electronics design
-Knowledge of industry regulations (CE, UL, IEC, RoHs REACH)
Affinity and at least experience with one of the following:
-Rack and Cabinet Assemblies
-Cables, Cable design, and Cable products
-Production equipment and (cleanroom) tooling
-Convincing by collaborating and emphasizing for customers/designers needs
-Team player with good social- and communication skills
-Positive energy with a can-do mentality
-Influencing without authority
-Fluent English in word and in writing
Role: Senior Python Developer with experience in Desktop Application Development
5 – 15 Years in Python Development
Experienced in GUI Framework such as PyQt/Tkinter/Kivy
Experienced In Data Analysis using Python and NumPy
Experience in Data Visualization using 2D/3D graphs
Experienced in TCP/IP Socket Programming & Multithreading
Very Good In Object-Oriented Programming.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr Electronic Engineer
As an Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will be responsible for developing portions of the lithography system and/or associated tooling related to the electronics.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer provides expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process.Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacture, initial integration through qualification. You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
The engineer will work with a team of specialists who will be responsible for developing, testing, and supporting electronics boards or sub-systems.The engineer will define electrical and test requirements, design circuits and test equipment.
BSEE or MSEE (Preferred) or equivalent experience.
-10-12 years of Digital, logic and/or analog design.
One or more of the following skills are desired:
-Design of digital data acquisition system.
-VHDL embedded code for FPGA logic.
-A/D and or D/A.
-Low noise analog interface for sensor application; photonics sensors.
-Power amplifier design (motors / actuators).
-Capacitance gauge, LVDT interface design.
-A/D and or D/A.
Test Equipment Design:
-Development of test equipment and test procedures to test and qualify analog and digital circuit boards or electronics racks.
-Implementation of data acquisition hardware / software.
-Experienced in LabView.
-Electronic Design Automation – Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs or similar.