Eynetech Services Pvt.Ltd.
Level 9, Tower – 1 Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase 2, Kochi Brahmapuram P.O., Pin: 682303 Ph : 07994917773
Angular Developer(2 - 3 Years)
• Building, optimising and maintaining front-end Angular web apps
• Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices
• Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers and designers
• Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
• Integrate external web services
Required Skills & Qualifications
• 2 Years of Previous experience of working as an angular web developer.
• Ability to communicate thoroughly with all departments involved
• Extensive prior experience with AngularJS, it's best practices and popular modules
• Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core Angular
• Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies
• Knowledge of SEO best practises for single page apps
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS animations
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user input on the client side and implementing meaningful feedback
• Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery
• Habit of documenting your code inline using JSDoc or similar ways
• Experience with writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Creating e2e test suites for all components and running them with Protractor (or alternatives)
• Hands-on experience with creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Interested candidates may please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Content Writer (1.5-3 Years)
We are looking for candidates who not only be a content writer but a content marketer too. He or she should have a good understanding of technologies and the IT industry. He or she should be able to articulate technical analogies and methodologies into business solutions via content. He or she should possess a problem-solving attitude.
1. Research and write original SEO ready content for the company website, blogs, articles, publications, infographics, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, social media, and more.
2. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales.
3. Coming up with ideas and creating useful content that drives traffic and conversion
4. Assure quality content, grammar, spelling, format consistency, and overall site continuity based on editorial style and voice
5. Work closely with the marketing & sales team to understand and deliver high-quality content as per the clients’ requirements
6. Maintain a content delivery calendar (Content Calendar) to ensure that the turnaround time is met
7. Editorial requirements include basic knowledge of On-Page/ Off-Page SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
8. Systematically distribute content online to various parties (PR, discussion forums, bloggers, guest post websites and social channels, etc.)
9. Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels
1. 1 to 3 years demonstrated experience in writing/editing/publishing corporate content specific for IT Industry
2. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, marketing, or communications
3. Highly creative writing skills with an ability to write original and insightful content.
4. Understanding of Storytelling in content writing
5. Good understanding of Buyer Persona, Customer Journey, and funnel conversion
6. Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
7. Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
8. Must be highly disciplined on the timeline
9. Understanding of best practices for promotion/sharing content through social media channels and other B2B platforms
Interested candidates may share your CV and work samples(mandatory) to email@example.com
Phone : 07994917773
SEO - Digital Marketer (1-3 Years)
We are looking for candidates who can be valuable digital Marketer whose primary focus will be SEO followed by ads & campaigns with a keen focus on data in order to drive results.
1. Plan, test, execute, analyze and manage SEO for Digital media like websites, Mobile Videos, and Social media platforms to increase the traffic of the same.
2. Evaluate DA, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, demographics, etc. of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
3. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic & conversions.
4. On-page and off-page optimization for website and blog including meta tags, meta description, alt tags, URL leaf node, H1, H2, directory submission, etc.
5. Track and report the overall SEO results of digital media on organic search metrics and analyze trends.
6. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization for the performance of all content (website, blog, other pages).
7. Study the keywords of the competitions ongoing basis.
8. Conduct relevant SEO audit for ongoing optimization
9. Review the business’s content on a regular basis to identify opportunities, points of improvement, and creative solutions for the business’s SEO programs.
10. Develop and implement link building strategy
11. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
12. Running ads and digital campaign to increase the service visibility in order to drive traffic and generate leads
13. Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
14. Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
15. Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
1. 1-3 years of experience in the IT industry
2. Experience Marketing funnel analysis and strong data orientation, in general, is crucial.
3. Experience in improving discoverability of the content on Digital media.
4. Good understanding of Buyer Persona, Customer Journey, and funnel conversion
5. Should be assertive and a team player.
6. Experience in search engine ranking factors, algorithms, website architectures, and backlink strategies.
7. Exposure to relevant Content Management Software, SEO & analytical tools
8. Should be able to utilize platforms such as LinkedIn, blogs, and articles to influence search engine visibility.
Interested candidates may please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 07994917773
Graphic Designer(1-3 Years)
We are looking for candidates who should have a strong foundation in design knowledge, good technical design skills, should know their way around with tools to deliver high-quality output. They should have a good articulation of the design process & rationale and possess a problem-solving attitude.
1. Create UI sketches and convert them into wireframes, elaborate the wireframes into page mockups
2. Transform UX wireframes into design prototypes and full-blown designs inclusive of site navigation & layout of content.
3. Work with the marketing team to develop marketing collateral such as social media posters, infographics, eBooks, newsletters, and presentation decks.
4. Responsible for designing print and digital collateral across various digital and non-digital platforms
5. Think creatively to produce new concepts, to develop high-fidelity designs
6. Proactively share knowledge of skills and processes with other team members
7. An individual contributor who can work independently
1. 1 -3 year of experience in graphic design, user interface design, interaction design, or visual communication
2. Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
3. Good working knowledge with wireframe tools like Figma, Marvel, etc.
4. Good knowledge of layout, color scheme, and typography
5. Meticulous, with a high sense of quality and professionalism
6. Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
7. Ability to work fast without sacrificing/compromising the quality of the design.
8. Good time management skills are required to cope with tight timelines and multiple projects at once.
9. Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics is a plus
10. Experience in the IT industry is a plus
Interested candidates may please share your CV and Portfolio(Mandatory) to email@example.com
Phone : 07994917773
Jr. System Engineers(0-2 Years)
-Alert Acknowledgement and resolution within the SLA.
-Ensure the availability of servers and network devices.
-Preparing Backup, Daily status report and patch report for the client.
-Support activities for Windows 2011SBS/2003 / 2008 /2012 /2016/2019 Server.
-Ensure Backup was running successfully for client servers and troubleshoot if any failures.
-Monitor backups,RMM alerts, analysing logs and troubleshooting errors as per day to day operations.
-Remote Incident Management, monitoring servers, network and storage devices remotely using RMM Tools.
-Setting up patch for servers through RMM tool
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
-MCSE/MCSA/MCITP - certified/course completed
-Knowledge in Windows Servers
-Basic Knowledge in Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO, Virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper
-Willing to work in night shift
-Good communication skills in English
Location : Kochi & Bangalore
Interested candidates please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows System Engineer - L1 & L2
Experience: 2-6 Years
Responsibilities and Duties:
Research on technical feasibility for various projects and technical requirements.
Managing and troubleshooting active directory and GPO's (Windows server 2012/2016).
Managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange server/Office 365.
Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
Do research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
Support team to maintain service level agreements with clients.
Willing to work in dedicated night shift
Hands-on experience in active directory & group policy management and troubleshooting Windows servers.
Extensive knowledge in accelo & Terminal server installation and management.
Mandatory experience in Microsoft windows exchange server, Office 365.
Expert in handling various tools as below
Virtual tools - VMware and Hyper V
RMM tools - N-central, Labtech, Solarwinds, NinjaRMM, Kaseya
Ticketing tools- ConnectWise, Autotask, Max service desk
Good Knowledge and experience in Active Directory, Exchange servers, Hyper-V + Moderate knowledge in VMware and Azure
OneDrive and SharePoint support
Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
Software Engineer (NodeJS & WebRTC)
Experience: 4+ years
Job Location: Kochi/Bangalore
->Build applications on top of WebRTC standards with an eye towards security
->Design and code applications that meet product goals and utilize an architecture that is both scalable and reliable
->WebRTC expertise of both client and server implementations
->Deep knowledge about secure computing, encryption, and TLS. Knowledge of WebRTC libraries, codecs, and protocols
->Deep knowledge of networking protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, RTP, RTCP, SIP, etc.)
->Knowledge of media protocols and codecs
->Experience in Network Programming
Interested candidates may please share your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience Required: 1 year
• Conceptualizing creative ideas with Stakeholders.
• Documenting meetings, discussions.
• Presenting ideas to stakeholders.
• Maintaining documentation – functional and technical for the team.
• Preparing process flow diagrams in prototyping tools.
• Collaborating with multiple teams an capturing input and ideas.
• Preparing initial wireframes with tools such as Balsamiq.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Expert MS word, Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Good command over English language.
• Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates may please share their resume to email@example.com
Full Stack Developer(2 Years)
Experience Required: 2 Years
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Creating REST APIS that support business cases.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing backend and front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving back end and front-end performance.
• 3 Years of Previous experience working as a full stack engineer.
• Ability to learn and implement message queues.
• Experience in working in CI/CI Workflow.
• Experience in working with Microservices (Creating, optimizing and maintaining)
• Well versed with SQL (Joins and normalization)
• Should be well versed in exception handling.
• Should be good at implementing design patterns and best practices.
• Would be really good is the person is aware about SOLID principles and can apply the same.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
• This role will change from Full-stack to backend specialisation, so willingness to adapt to the same.
Interested candidates, please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Devops Engineer (2 to 4 Years)
We are hiring Devops Engineer with 3-4 years of experience
The person would be responsible for participating in infra planning, maintenance, testing, deployment and monitoring of Business critical Microservice systems, & will be responsible for the uptime and high availability of application across various zones.
• Infrastructural planning and execution.
• Setting up a completely test-driven environment.
• Version control.
• Making Microservice systems operational and fault tolerant.
• Provisioning and orchestrating Infrastructure as Code.
• Hands on experience in networking security, databases and cloud systems.
• Mentoring, training and assisting Developers with Dockerization and TDD.
• DevOps monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Maintaining and Monitoring Microservices.
• Database replication, Sharding.
• Responsible for High Availability of systems.
• Deploy ship builds, updates, and fixes
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Develop scripts to automate visualization
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
• AWS specialisation – EC2, EBS, ECS, ECR, API-GATEWAY, Load balancing.
• Docker, DockerSwarm.
• CI/CD tools, set-up. Deployment and monitoring.
• Working knowledge pf setting up and monitoring message queues (RabitMQ or Kafka)
• Implement infra security.
• Configuration Management - Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
• Experience with Linux OS environment.
• Kubernetes or DC/OS.
• Experience setting up and monitoring ELK stack, and visualisation tools such as Prometheus or Grafana/Kibana.
• Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
• Knowledge of Python.
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL
• Problem-solving attitude
• Team spirit
Interested candidates may share your resume to email@example.com
Technical Support(Voice) - 1-2 Years
Technical Support Engineer ( Voice)
- Answer inbound IT Helpdesk calls from customers across the globe and perform
- Escalate tickets to L1 Team.
- Initiate follow up calls. Minimum 6 months voice experience in international BPO\ Call centre.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience is essential.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
Interested candidates may please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org