Eyne Tech Services Pvt.Ltd.
Level 9, Tower – 1 Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Phase 2, Kochi Brahmapuram P.O., Pin: 682303 Ph : 07994917773
Content Writer(1-3 Years)
We are looking for candidates who not only be a content writer but a content marketer too. He or she should have a good understanding of technologies and the IT industry. He or she should be able to articulate technical analogies and methodologies into business solutions via content. He or she should possess a problem-solving attitude.
1. Research and write original SEO ready content for the company website, blogs, articles, publications, infographics, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, social media, and more.
2. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales.
3. Coming up with ideas and creating useful content that drives traffic and conversion
4. Assure quality content, grammar, spelling, format consistency, and overall site continuity based on editorial style and voice
5. Work closely with the marketing & sales team to understand and deliver high-quality content as per the clients’ requirements
6. Maintain a content delivery calendar (Content Calendar) to ensure that the turnaround time is met
7. Editorial requirements include basic knowledge of On-Page/ Off-Page SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
8. Systematically distribute content online to various parties (PR, discussion forums, bloggers, guest post websites and social channels, etc.)
9. Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels
1. 1 to 3 years demonstrated experience in writing/editing/publishing corporate content specific for IT Industry
2. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, marketing, or communications
3. Highly creative writing skills with an ability to write original and insightful content.
4. Understanding of Storytelling in content writing
5. Good understanding of Buyer Persona, Customer Journey, and funnel conversion
6. Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
7. Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
8. Must be highly disciplined on the timeline
9. Understanding of best practices for promotion/sharing content through social media channels and other B2B platforms
Interested candidates may share your CV and work samples(mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 07994917773
SEO - Digital Marketer (1-3 Years)
We are looking for candidates who can be valuable digital Marketer whose primary focus will be SEO followed by ads & campaigns with a keen focus on data in order to drive results.
1. Plan, test, execute, analyze and manage SEO for Digital media like websites, Mobile Videos, and Social media platforms to increase the traffic of the same.
2. Evaluate DA, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, demographics, etc. of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
3. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic & conversions.
4. On-page and off-page optimization for website and blog including meta tags, meta description, alt tags, URL leaf node, H1, H2, directory submission, etc.
5. Track and report the overall SEO results of digital media on organic search metrics and analyze trends.
6. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization for the performance of all content (website, blog, other pages).
7. Study the keywords of the competitions ongoing basis.
8. Conduct relevant SEO audit for ongoing optimization
9. Review the business’s content on a regular basis to identify opportunities, points of improvement, and creative solutions for the business’s SEO programs.
10. Develop and implement link building strategy
11. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
12. Running ads and digital campaign to increase the service visibility in order to drive traffic and generate leads
13. Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
14. Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
15. Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
1. 1-3 years of experience in the IT industry
2. Experience Marketing funnel analysis and strong data orientation, in general, is crucial.
3. Experience in improving discoverability of the content on Digital media.
4. Good understanding of Buyer Persona, Customer Journey, and funnel conversion
5. Should be assertive and a team player.
6. Experience in search engine ranking factors, algorithms, website architectures, and backlink strategies.
7. Exposure to relevant Content Management Software, SEO & analytical tools
8. Should be able to utilize platforms such as LinkedIn, blogs, and articles to influence search engine visibility.
Interested candidates may please share your CV to email@example.com
Phone : 07994917773
Graphic Designer(1-3 Years)
We are looking for candidates who should have a strong foundation in design knowledge, good technical design skills, should know their way around with tools to deliver high-quality output. They should have a good articulation of the design process & rationale and possess a problem-solving attitude.
1. Create UI sketches and convert them into wireframes, elaborate the wireframes into page mockups
2. Transform UX wireframes into design prototypes and full-blown designs inclusive of site navigation & layout of content.
3. Work with the marketing team to develop marketing collateral such as social media posters, infographics, eBooks, newsletters, and presentation decks.
4. Responsible for designing print and digital collateral across various digital and non-digital platforms
5. Think creatively to produce new concepts, to develop high-fidelity designs
6. Proactively share knowledge of skills and processes with other team members
7. An individual contributor who can work independently
1. 1 -3 year of experience in graphic design, user interface design, interaction design, or visual communication
2. Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
3. Good working knowledge with wireframe tools like Figma, Marvel, etc.
4. Good knowledge of layout, color scheme, and typography
5. Meticulous, with a high sense of quality and professionalism
6. Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
7. Ability to work fast without sacrificing/compromising the quality of the design.
8. Good time management skills are required to cope with tight timelines and multiple projects at once.
9. Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics is a plus
10. Experience in the IT industry is a plus
Interested candidates may please share your CV and Portfolio(Mandatory) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 07994917773
Windows System Engineer (2-5 Years)
Sr. SYSTEM ENGINEER- L2/L3
Exp: 3-7 years
Location: Kochi & Bangalore
Number of positions : 5
• Willing to work in dedicated night shift
• Excellent communication skills
• Active Directory Server Administration.
• Exchange server Mailbox management.
• Expert Desktop support.
• Office 365 Administration.
• Windows Server Install and support.
• Backup Administration.
• Group Policy Objects
• Basic Network Administration.
• Azure/AWS Administration.
• Teams and Slack management.
• OneDrive and SharePoint Support.
• ITIL will be an added advantage.
• MCSE/MCSA certification
• Capability to conduct research into issues and products as required.
• Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a support service environment and make
sound decisions in emergency situations.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Self-motivated and directed.
• Person with strong observation skills.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com or call us at 07994917773.
Technical Support(Voice) - 1-3 Years
Technical Support Engineer ( Voice)
- Answer inbound IT Helpdesk calls from customers across the globe and perform
- Escalate tickets to L1 Team.
- Initiate follow up calls. Minimum 6 months voice experience in international BPO\ Call centre.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience is essential.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
Interested candidates may please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 07994917773
Devops Engineer (2 to 4 Years)
Ideal candidate should have 2 - 4 years of experience required in :
-> Microsoft Azure or AWS Devops
-> Setting up CI/CD environments
-> Ansible, Puppet
-> Bash/Python scripting
-> Amazon EKS or AKS experience would be a plus
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com
Phone : 07994917773