Techspine Systems (P) Ltd
RCM Account Manager - US Healthcare
• 5-8 years related experience of which preferred min 3 years’ experience in end-to-end Revenue Cycle
Management (RCM) USA Operations.
• Manage clients & accounts independently.
• Strong client interaction & Account management skills.
• Build strong rapport with customers to strengthen our existing relationship.
• Interaction with team members at regular intervals, sharing the knowledge and information among the
• Has independently managed people accounts.
• Regular customer engagement to mitigate customer churn.
• Periodically run performance reports to keep an excellent handle of your customer accounts by
identifying bottlenecks or service gaps and take all measures necessary to resolve such
• Support a positive culture and work environment.
• Lead and assist with new client or new project implementation.
• Lead by example (courteous, energetic, punctual, and respectful, of others and team player).
• Share updates with Leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent background & experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management and US healthcare.
• Knowledge in Practice Management Systems, Electronic Medical Records and other health care software
• Excellent PC computer skills (Microsoft office suite).
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to adapt well to change, be a fast learner, team player and be motivated to succeed.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Shift: Night Shift