Techspine Systems (P) Ltd
Customer Support Analyst - Phone Support (URGENT HIRING Experienced in US Healthcare)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe-- the best commandos are made in the battlefield and not in the academy vis-à-vis best customer support analysts are made in a dynamic work environment and not business schools.
- 1+years experience in hard core voice support, supporting US clients.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Thinks independently and operates with limited supervision.
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines.
- Detailed oriented with excellent telephone and spelling skills.
- Solid typing and PC skills including proficiency with MS Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Works well independently and within the team.
- An ardent problem solver, one who always thinks from the customer’s perspective.
- Fast learner who can grasp product domain knowledge.
- Candidate should have mandatory experience in US client support
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the Engineering & QA to ensure that PracticeSuite is delivering the superior service and support to our customers.
At the core, your contribution shall revolve around the following areas:
- Providing Solutions - Providing solutions to customer queries over phone, email or chat.
- Work closely with clients to understand their issues/requirements, work with the Engineering team and provide solutions with the minimal turnaround time.
Shift : Night Shift (6:30 PM - 3:30 AM)