Techspine Systems (P) Ltd
RCM Account Manager - US Healthcare
• 5-8 years related experience of which preferred min 3 years’ experience in end-to-end Revenue Cycle
Management (RCM) USA Operations.
• Manage clients & accounts independently.
• Strong client interaction & Account management skills.
• Build strong rapport with customers to strengthen our existing relationship.
• Interaction with team members at regular intervals, sharing the knowledge and information among the
• Has independently managed people accounts.
• Regular customer engagement to mitigate customer churn.
• Periodically run performance reports to keep an excellent handle of your customer accounts by
identifying bottlenecks or service gaps and take all measures necessary to resolve such
• Support a positive culture and work environment.
• Lead and assist with new client or new project implementation.
• Lead by example (courteous, energetic, punctual, and respectful, of others and team player).
• Share updates with Leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent background & experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management and US healthcare.
• Knowledge in Practice Management Systems, Electronic Medical Records and other health care software
• Excellent PC computer skills (Microsoft office suite).
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to adapt well to change, be a fast learner, team player and be motivated to succeed.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Shift: Night Shift
Customer Support Analyst - Phone Support (URGENT HIRING Experienced in US Healthcare)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe-- the best commandos are made in the battlefield and not in the academy vis-à-vis best customer support analysts are made in a dynamic work environment and not business schools.
- 1+years experience in hard core voice support, supporting US clients.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Thinks independently and operates with limited supervision.
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines.
- Detailed oriented with excellent telephone and spelling skills.
- Solid typing and PC skills including proficiency with MS Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Works well independently and within the team.
- An ardent problem solver, one who always thinks from the customer’s perspective.
- Fast learner who can grasp product domain knowledge.
- Candidate should have mandatory experience in US client support
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the Engineering & QA to ensure that PracticeSuite is delivering the superior service and support to our customers.
At the core, your contribution shall revolve around the following areas:
- Providing Solutions - Providing solutions to customer queries over phone, email or chat.
- Work closely with clients to understand their issues/requirements, work with the Engineering team and provide solutions with the minimal turnaround time.
Shift : Night Shift (6:30 PM - 3:30 AM)
• Should have good experience and knowledge of Web application and mobile device testing.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good testing knowledge of mobile applications for Android and IOS applications, e-commerce site(.Net),
CMS platforms, SDLC and STLC.
• Demonstrated ability and experience in translating product definitions (use cases, requirements, etc.) into
• Excellent knowledge of QA processes and tools.
• Experience in developing test cases covering regression and integration scenarios.
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
• Experience in analyzing requirement specifications for testability.
• Experience in test case execution and reporting.
• Ability to understand and interpret correctly UI specifications, design docs, software requirements, design
Experience: 2- 4 years
(Please mention as "Applying for QA Developer" in the Subject line)
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, java script, OOPS.
- Strong hold in Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SOA and Web Services.
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge/exposure in Agile Methodology.
- Good in communication and excellent people management with interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in API/Interface will be added advantage
Experience: 4 -8 years
(Please mention as "Applying for Java Developer" in subject line)
Front End Developer
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• 2+ Years of experience in working with React JS
• Knowledge in Sencha , ExtJS is a plus
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Experience: 2 -5 years
(Please mention as "Applying for Front End Developer" in the Subject line)