Techspine Systems (P) Ltd
- Proven expertise and up to date with Android SDKs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of SQLite - DDL & DML.
- Familiar with Eclipse and Android Studio.
- Ability to work interactively with Product, Design, Back-End and QA teams
- Git or other source control management.
- Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
Experience: 3- 5 years
Please mention "Applying for Android Developer" in the subject line.
- Should have 2 + year experience in iPhone Application Development using the following skill set :
- Experience oin iOS development (Objective-C or Swift).
- Familiar with iOS frameworks(Foundation, UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, and CocoaTouch) and RESTful
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience working with third-party SDKs, libraries, CocoaPods, and analytics tools.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and software design.
- Excellent Programming and Problem-Solving skills.
- Experienced in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platforms like Redmine, Backlog, etc.
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Please mention "Applying for iOS Developer" in the subject line.
QA Tester - Manual and Automation
- Experience to develop and execute test - plans, cases, scenarios, data, etc. - based on the client
requirements and technical specifications.
- Experience in doing manual testing for web applications.
- Accurately report and track testing related defects and issues, by writing effective and thorough bug reports,
and verify bug fixes.
- Experience in Automation testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of project management tools like Redmine, JIRA...
- Knowledge in health care domain.
- Knowldge in SDLC, Iterative, Agile, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Experience: 2- 4 years
Please mention "Applying for QA Tester" in the subject line.
HR Executive | IT Recruiter
We are looking for a HR Executive & Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
Cold calling, conduct interviews
Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job sites
Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
Screen candidates resumes and job applications
Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods to filter candidates within schedule
Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the HR Management
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
1-3 years of experience in IT/ITES recruitment & HR Administration
Kindly mention "Applying for HR executive" in the subject line
Customer Support Analyst - Phone Support (URGENT HIRING Experienced in US Healthcare)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe-- the best commandos are made in the battlefield and not in the academy vis-à-vis best customer support analysts are made in a dynamic work environment and not business schools.
- 1+years experience in hard core voice support, supporting US clients.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Thinks independently and operates with limited supervision.
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines.
- Detailed oriented with excellent telephone and spelling skills.
- Solid typing and PC skills including proficiency with MS Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Works well independently and within the team.
- An ardent problem solver, one who always thinks from the customer’s perspective.
- Fast learner who can grasp product domain knowledge.
- Candidate should have mandatory experience in US client support
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the Engineering & QA to ensure that PracticeSuite is delivering the superior service and support to our customers.
At the core, your contribution shall revolve around the following areas:
- Providing Solutions - Providing solutions to customer queries over phone, email or chat.
- Work closely with clients to understand their issues/requirements, work with the Engineering team and provide solutions with the minimal turnaround time.
Shift : Night Shift (6:30 PM - 3:30 AM)
Oracle database Developer
• Design stable, reliable and effective database programs to ensure that data processing production
systems meet user needs
• PL/SQL and SQL Tuning and Optimization of newly develop and existing applications
• Provide data analysis and validation
• Leverage Oracle 10g/11g features to their fullest on a large-scale system.
• Identification of performance issues on production and testing systems.
• Interact with internal and external clients to understand requirements, explain issues and prioritize work.
• Involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle and demonstrate abilities to learn both the
business processes as well as new and existing pl/sql technologies
• Basic knowledge of Oracle database architecture
• Advanced database development experience (Oracle SQL/PLSQL)
• Knowledge of software development
• StrongSQL development, SQL analytics and tuning skills
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
• Strong communications skills (both verbal & written)
Experience: 3 - 10 years
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, and java script, OOPS.
- Strong hold in design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SOA and web services.
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge / exposure in agile methodology.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience in API/Interface will be added advantage
(Knowledge in extjs, jquery, responsive design concept will be an added advantage)
Experience:5 - 8 years