TECHNOWAY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD.
Ground Floor, Carnival II , Infopark Kakkanad, Cochin-682042, Kerala, INDIA
JD & Profile of .NET Developer
• Coding & Learning are the primary responsibility for this role
• Experience with multi-tier, multi-technology applications, strong in the presentation layer using MVC.
• Strong experience in handling XML, JSON and HTML
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Strong background in object oriented development techniques
• Exposure to software life cycle and agile methodologies.
• Expertise in debugging issues/troubleshooting and resolving the same.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Actively contribute to product discussions and collaborate with the team on the solution & technical design.
• Working on product development for international clients.
• Have a good understanding of .Net Core (work experience is an added advantage).
• Should be aware of the CI/CD processes, familiarity with tools- development, deployment, static code analysis etc.
• Experience with concurrent source code management tools (Git / Bit bucket) is an added advantage.
• Must be familiar with release processes
• Knowledge in Code reviews, logging, debugging.
• Prior experience in Caching/ Pagination, log management, performance management would be an advantage
• Experience in container technology (Docker, AWS Cloud, API Gateway, REST etc.) will be a plus point
• Good to have: Exposure in Dev Ops tools, messaging tools, monitoring tools
Qualification(s) & Experience
• MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science or IT / B Tech Computer Science or IT
•3 years of relevant experience in the same field
Network Configuration (LAN/WAN)
? Regular monitoring and maintenance of network and servers
? Switching / Routing
? Configure alerts for service failure events, Log monitoring
? Publish Web/FTP/Mail/Custom Services
? Server/Network Backup Systems
? Desktop system troubleshooting and maintenance
? Operating systems / applications / devices Licencing, activations and patches and security updates
? Active Directory, DNS, DHCP Management
? Security / Access logs
? Data Usage
Server Network Security
? Network Access Control / Protection - Prevent unauthorized access to network services from the intranet and the internet
? Prevent DOS (Denial of Service) attacks.
? Monitor internet access
? Access log analysis
? Packet Analysis
? Web access restriction based on Job Title
? Implement Wi-Fi security
? Managing passwords
Internet connection management
Cloud Systems Management
? Managing and maintenance of Amazon cloud instances
? Regular check-up and backup
? DNS Zone and Website Management
Version control system managing and maintenance
? Git server monitoring and maintenance
Qualification(s) & Experience
o MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science or IT / BCA / B Tech Computer Science or IT OR any other graduation with relevant experience
o Certification in Networking
o 2+ years of relevant experience in the same field
Testing, debugging and diagnosing errors and faults in applications using established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
? Writing and maintaining test plans to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards ? Analyse requirement / design specification, develop test scripts / test cases and do test case peer review ? Perform Functional testing, Build acceptance, Compatibility, Integration and Regression testing ? Utilize in-house test management tool (for the time being, use excel template) for documenting test cases and recording test results ? Utilize custom defect tracking application (for the time being, use excel template) for reporting and tracking the defects ? Coordinating, prioritizing and software re-testing of fixed defects (Black-box) ? Utilize in-house software tools for test environmental setup ? Install products on different flavours of Windows / other OSs / IE / other browsers to verify upgrade scenarios ? Evaluate usability of the products, raising product enhancements and working closely with Product Managers to convert enhancements to new requirements for next release ? Review product documentation
Experience in developing Android apps in Java or Kotlin ? Knowledge of Kotlin in depth including Kotlin co-routines ? In depth knowledge of design patterns like MVC, MVP and MVVM ? Strong in Object oriented concepts ? Well-versed in developing rich GUI's for Android ? Proficient in using UI Layout editor ? Familiarity with RESTful, Web Services, SOAP, JSON APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services ? Android component lifecycle, Intents and filters, collection views, adapters ? Usage of common libraries like Gson, Dagger, Retrofit, etc ? Local data storage using Room for database, Live data ? Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance ? Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning ? Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT. Including merge conflict resolution, pull requests, stashing, etc
Experience in the following will be an added advantage: ? Usage of debug tools ? Experience building User Interface ? Experience integrating with third party APIs ? Client Handling skills, ability to communicate and understand client requirements ? Experience creating Android apps compatible for different screen sizes using fragments ? Work on bug fixing and improving application performance ? Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Android application development using Android SDK, and Android Studio IDE Qualification(s) & Experience ? MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science or IT / B Tech Computer Science or IT ? 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in the same field (for Sr. Developer) ? 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in the same field (for Jr. Developer)