DOCGIANT SERVICES INDIA PVT.LTD.
Athulya Infopark Kochi P.O.,
Kochi - 682042
Docgiant Services India Pvt Ltd. is looking for Operations Manager to support the aggressive growth in Kochi India.
Role of an Operations Manager is to provide, inspired leadership for the operations in one or more of Docgiant line of business, which involves making important policies and strategic decisions, as well as the development and the implementation of operational procedures and help to promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance across the organization.
Operational Planning and Management
· Develop a deep understanding of the organizations business and providing leadership visions and ensure the quality of all deliverable is met.
· Develops annual operational plan, engaging key personnel. Oversees the strategic alignment and direction of various projects and programs across regions.
· Ensure accountability of delivery on achievement of pre-defined outcomes.
· Ensure that the operational policies and standard operating procedures are contemporary and aligned to best practices and recommend changes to the leadership team as appropriate.
· Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams Organise and develop periodic budget data with the management for maintaining accurate operational finances.
• Toatl 10+ years of experience in Medical transcription/ Sorting/ Summarization/ Scribing
• 3+ years of experience Medical/ Health care management, operations, and leadership.
• Education: Graduate / Post Graduate in relevant field.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees
• Willing to extend and flexible timing
• Solid understanding of US healthcare management
• Ability to manage large documentation on cloud based IT platforms
• Skilled in MS Office applications like word, spreadsheets
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to motivate others to achieve the desired results.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization's management team that provides leadership and direction.
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Strong ability to multitask
• Comfort working with multiple groups within business