Unit IB, 1st Floor,
Carnival Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark Kochi P.O,
Kerala, India - 682042
Customer Service Executive
Looking for a smart, energetic, self-learner to join our customer support team.
Experience: 6 months to 1 year in the similar field
Timings: Ready to work in US shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in E-commerce Industry preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organization skills, and the ability to multitask are required
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Strong problem solver and a right balance of creativity and analytics