Unit IB, 1st Floor,
Carnival Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark Kochi P.O,
Kerala, India - 682042
• Previous experience in successfully increasing sales in online stores Required
• Execute campaigns and initiatives to generate demand with a strong eye on maximizing margin opportunities, managing inventory, and driving long term customer retention
• Develop and routinely update category and SKU sales forecasts and monitor sell-through.
• Manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analytics related to site merchandising and communicate across the marketing team.
• Collaborate with the E-commerce team on email and site campaigns and calendars, web banners, and targeted promotional activity and landing pages.
• Expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales. - Generating sales via online channels
• Hands-on experience and skill in creating, managing, and promoting online stores and sales on: