Unit IB, 1st Floor,
Carnival Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark Kochi P.O,
Kerala, India - 682042
Business Development Executive-1+years
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, and customers.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a small team
- Developing effective marketing plans and execute them
- Lead Generation/constant interaction with the clients/prospecting clients from across various countries
- Preparing and developing reports, quotes, and proposals
- Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis
- Candidates with experience in handling international clients preferred
- Establish strong client relationships by providing accurate and timely information to clients regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes, and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- As we are dealing with international clients, candidate must be willing to reply to any queries/mails and attend meetings from home.
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in long run
- Understand the needs of the clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- 1+ years of experience required
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- Basic knowledge of web technologies