Unit IB, 1st Floor,
Carnival Infopark Phase 2,
Infopark Kochi P.O,
Kerala, India - 682042
Business Development Executive
Experience: 6 months to 2 yrs
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, and customers
- Experience interacting with international clients
- Knowledge of using various tools for sales/marketing, wireframes/flow charts, leads/client management
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Developing effective marketing plans and executes them
- Lead Generation/constant interaction with the clients/prospecting clients from across various countries
- Preparing and developing reports, quotes, and proposals
- Business Development Experience in IT services
- Basic knowledge of web technologies