Spawoz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Ground Floor, Vismaya Building, Infopark Kochi Campus, Kakkanad, Cochin, Kerala, India - 682 042 Tel:+91 (0) 484 4030911
Senior PHP Developer ( 4+ Years of Experience )
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to develop & manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users.
* Develop Mobile and web Applications as per client requirements, utilizing in-depth PHP-related frameworks / CMS.
* Be part of the entire product development life cycle, right from the concept stage to design, development, delivery, and post-launch support.
* Interface with internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
* Troubleshooting application and code issues.
* Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
* Coordinate with co-developers, keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort, and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
*Keep updated on new trends and best practices in web development.
* 4+ years of experience in directing software development projects.
* Expertise in LAMP Stack and PHP Frameworks / CMS
* Experience in working with MySQL databases and analyzing the efficiency of queries
* Solid knowledge in all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Openness to learning new frameworks
* Dedication to delivering high-quality work within the given time frame.
* Coordinating with team members and sending regular updates about project situations
* Analyzing requirements, and problems and solving them with the best solution.
* Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
* Ability to work independently
* Strong communication skills and abilities to deliver the project with a reputation of unwavering accuracy, credibility, and integrity.
Interested candidates can submit their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject SPT-HR- 184 along with your CTC, ETC, and NP
Immediate joiners/ Candidates with less than 1 month's notice period are preferred.
WordPress Developer ( 3+ Years of Experience )
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated WordPress Developer for our team
Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience in WordPress plugins, themes, and architecture.
Knowledge of PHP, HTML, and CSS.
Ability to convert HTML pages to WordPress theme with the WordPress coding standards.
Experience in Drupal & Joomla would be an added advantage.
Experience: 3+ years
If you are confident that you are the one we are looking for, send your updated resume to email@example.com
Please note: The candidate should have Experience in WordPress plugins, themes, and architecture and preferring immediate joiners or less than 1 month NP candidate