5th Floor, Jyothirmaya, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi, Kerala 682042, India Mail ID: email@example.com
PPC Analyst (02-08 yrs )
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
Track, Report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs
Coordination and guidance for creating landing pages
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and analyze competitor advertising
Historical performance review
Implementation of PPC strategies
Assist in the management of display network placement lists on adwords and through other contextual advertising platforms
Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
Up to date knowledge of search engine and PPC industry trends and development
Skills we appreciate
1. Experience working within search engine marketing platforms- Google ads, Bing ads, Linkedin Ads
2. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns is mandatory
3. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
4. Track KPIs to assess performance
5. Proven experience in search engine marketing, social media marketing
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft programs(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)and Google Drive
7. Possession of one or more valid google certifications
8. 02-08 years of work experience in similar profile
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to grow and learn.
Work in a transparent atmosphere alongside a collaborative team.
Guidance and support from the senior members for your growth.
Competitive salary with benefits.