5th Floor, Jyothirmaya, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi, Kerala 682042, India Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication Trainer(02-05 yrs)
1. Identify communication gaps in both spoken and written English and suggest/implement suitable development plans to bridge the gap.
2. Design and implement communication skills modules (behavioral, grammar, soft skills, etc. for Voice and Non-Voice mediums) for new hires as well as existing employees.
3. Create and maintain competency-based suite of modules and ensure regular upkeep of content.
4. Perform TNI (Training Need Identification) and TNA (Training Needs Analysis) for all skills, and design and deliver appropriate training solutions.
5. Identify a regular monitoring process to check the effectiveness of training intervention. Conduct audits to score associates based on the communication skills and develop a suitable proficiency scale and testing mechanism.
6. Create, foster, and maintain a high-quality performance improvement program that offers fair and consistent feedback to our internal customers/stakeholders with an accurate and quantifiable picture.
7. Deliver a blended learning (instructor led training and e-Learning) for new hires and also explore innovative training delivery methods, new skills (cross-training), continuing learning experience, and refreshers as necessary. Assimilate training material, bridge gaps between understanding and executing/articulating, and facilitate learning by organizing and presenting material in an optimal manner.
8. Extend support to certify floor trainers on a periodic basis. Develop new trainers hired in the organization.
9. Coaching and mentoring on negation skills for the Product Consultants. Exposure on trainings on negotiation, its effectiveness, various communication techniques to avert potential conflicts, ability to do coaching, based on the job mail/call monitoring.
10. Monitor the chats, voice recordings and related activities of Consultants.
A graduate with experience of 02-05 years in MNCs or similar industry with experience in V&A/Communications and Soft skills training with an expert understanding of cultures.
Experience in developing and deploying communication and language training modules.
Experience in working on process improvement projects in both voice and non-voice-based processes.
Willing to work in flexible shift timings.
Should have good knowledge of customer service and call handling skills
Type of Training's to Be Conducted:
English language (Business English)- verbal & Written (starting from basics)
Voice & Accent Training