5th Floor, Jyothirmaya, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi, Kerala 682042, India Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows Core Developer(02 to 05 Yrs)
We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building and maintaining software solutions to meet our business needs.
• One should be an excellent team player, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Candidates will work with very little direction and will be comfortable making technical decisions in a team environment.
• Design and Develop the Windows Agent that tweaks the Windows OS and Enforce the Configurations required for Mobile Device Management Tools.
• Write Code, Scripts that will tweak and Windows Services, DLL files.
• Design and development of Windows Driver and Kernel level programming.
• Provide development support for Windows kernel driver/user mode application development.
• Analyze, debug, fix kernel/user mode problems reported by end customers.
• Continuously enhance the code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure and performance, and finding/fixing bugs.
• Take increasing levels of ownership of the code base.
• Understanding of Windows operating systems, kernel-mode programming, device drivers.
• 02-05 years of software development experience on Windows/Linux OS
• Should have strong programming experience on C
• Good knowledge in OS: Linux / Windows.
• Experience in device drivers development on Linux/Windows Platform
• Proven capability of producing and tuning code that is highly scalable and able to perform reliably over time.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Management Control, Windows Management Instrumentation, UMDF, PnP, Window Driver Kit, Kernel Memory Dump, ETW.
• Project and task-oriented with a focus on details