White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Experience: 2+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
Are you a Project Coordinator looking forward to managing high-impact web and mobile projects in a fast-paced environment with the culture of a startup?? We are seeking a Project Coordinator who is innovative, collaborative, approachable, and who enjoys working with passionate people.
At White Rabbit Group Inc. the Project Coordinator performs the roles of a Project Manager/ Scrum Master to drive the creation, planning, execution, and closure of deliverables that involve software development. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our growing engineering and product teams in creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
If you are a team-oriented person with a “can-do” attitude, we’d love to talk to you!
- We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organise all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
- Liaise with Project Managers to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Possess knowledge of project management processes, such as Waterfall or Scrum and Agile.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Performs other work-related duties as needed.
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Coordination / Project Management.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating status meetings and presentations to large groups.
- Ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement an appropriate course of action.
- Should be a team player who is open-minded, proactive, and process-driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high attention to detail and impeccable time management skills.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, Jira, and Confluence (or equivalent tools).
# Bonus Points
- Experience with standardized development methodologies such as Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid.
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch