White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Junior Infrastructure Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
We are looking for an intellectually curious Infrastructure ****Engineer to collaborate with the IT team, support our cloud services, and our diverse employees. This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for being part of an organisation that will serve millions of users.
You will join a fast paced team of Architects, Developers & DevOps Engineers, focused on automation to design, build, deliver infra and maintain tools that will ensure our application meets the standards while keeping up with fast-paced culture with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Support and maintain secure access to the company IT assets, Servers, and workstations
- Install, manage and secure software on servers and workstations as required.
- Support and maintain the infrastructure resources.
- Assist other team members with technical support work as required.
- Apply relevant security clearance/restrictions for users accessing company resources.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates on Infrastructure resources following relevant testing.
- Ensure technical documentation and procedural documentation are kept up to date
- Participate in technical projects as directed.
- Document project activity in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Implement approved recommendations into the company infrastructure as directed.
- Network and Routing management
- Keep Team and Managers up to date with project progress.
- Evaluate and implement emerging Infrastructure tools and practices
- Experience and Knowledge in Server administration - Linux, Windows.
- Experience in using Apache and Nginx
- Knowledge in DNS handling
- Experience in MySQL or other Database Administration
- Knowledge in application management like PHP, WordPress, Tomcat, etc
- Experience in setting up and managing monitoring tools.
- Bash Scripting and other automation experiences
- Knowledge in Networking, Firewall, and VPN.
- Good knowledge of security trends and best practices.
# Bonus Points
- Knowledge in cloud service providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Deep understanding of Docker and orchestration tools
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch