White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Experience: 3+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
As a DevOps Engineer at White Rabbit Group, you will help in setting up a continuous build environment by optimising the development process to enable faster workflow by systematically decreasing development cycle time and improving built-in quality.
If you’re a seasoned DevOps professional with solid programming skills and enjoy collaborating among a high-intensity, fast-paced team, yet can stand out as a strong individual contributor, we should talk!
- Design continuous integration and delivery pipelines using latest tools and platforms.
- Monitor and support our large-scale distributed infrastructure in the cloud.
- Build cloud automation and internal tools.
- Look for ways to make the architecture, code and operations better.
- Deploy and configure Dev/QA/Stage/Prod environments and Setup reports for the configuration management.
- Strengthen our application and environment security, applying standards and best practices and providing tooling to make development workflows more secure
- Deep knowledge in Linux Server Administration.
- Experience with Configuration Manager suite (Ansible / Puppet / Chef).
- Experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms.
- Experience in Scripting languages such as Python / Bash and a drive towards automating repetitive tasks.
- Good knowledge in web and application servers.
- Knowledge of integrated maintenance tools (Zabbix, Elastic Search, LogStash, Kibana).
- Experience in building Infrastructure as code and dockerised environment ( Cloudformation, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes )
- Good Knowledge in version control systems ( Git / Github )
- Experience in Firewalls, NAT, VPC, Subnets, etc
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
# Bonus Points
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, share knowledge among teams and abide by industry best practices for configuration management and automation.
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health insurance
- Annual company retreat