White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
PHP Full Stack Lead
Experience: 7+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
As a Full Stack Lead, you'll be a critical member of our team of engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. You'll work closely with our CTO and engineering team to provide leadership, guidance as well as top notch programming for scale and success.
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving to constantly improve the quality of experience we provide our customers by delivering at our best and being voracious learners. We are excited about a lot of things; what “best” looks like for our customers, what “breakthrough” looks like in engineering and we share these passions across the company and with our customers.
- Develop and define application scope, objectives and supervise the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from which programs will be written.
- Assists the design and the development team in establishing and maintaining high quality standards and developing highly scalable applications.
- Architect solutions on the cloud designing infrastructure and selecting viable technology stack(s).
- Identify application performance bottlenecks and facilitate root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrence.
- Create solutions and conduct performance tests to improve availability, performance, reliability, capacity and scalability in the application, system or database layers.
- Analyzes performance requirements, translate into detailed performance test plans and create test scripts.
- Multi-task and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Must have experience in PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter etc.
- Worked on Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and MogoDB
# Bonus Points
- Experience in Shell Script, Python, Perl, ROR would be an added advantage.
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health Insurance
- Annual company retreat