White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Experience: 3+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. You will be part of our continuing mission to deliver world-class apps together with our partners.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with REST/SOAP APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications(APNS, FCM)
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
# Bonus Points
- Knowledge on Android or any Hybrid app development.
- Experience in any web technologies
- Created and published 3rd party libraries
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health insurance
- Annual company retreat
- 40+ Paid Days Off
- Year-end leave encashment