White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Experience: 1+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
We are seeking an out-of-the-box thinker and experienced Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure deliverables meet all quality standards. The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, meticulous, and creative and enjoys discovering problems and solving them with code and automation. We’re looking for someone who also has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with your teammates, provide honest feedback and advocate for continuous quality.
- Strong attention to details with analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Conducting tests before product launches, ensuring that the software runs smoothly & meets client needs.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess the user experience, functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Able to work with automation tools such as Selenium / Jmeter / Appium / Cucumber etc.
# Bonus Points
- Experience in working with design tools such as Figma , Adobe XD, Photoshop etc.
- Experience in GUI Automation test tools
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch