White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Junior DevOps Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
White Rabbit Group Inc is seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer for our growing and evolving team, who will be working closely with the architects, software engineers and operations to design, build, deploy and manage the environments. You will be building and maintaining tools that will ensure our application meets the standards while keeping up with fast paced culture with passion to learn and contribute.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux Server Farm
- Clustering and High availability management along with Virtualisation solutions
- Perform installation, implementation, customisation, operation, recovery and performance tuning
- Review Backup and Initiate actions on backup failure against specific documentation.
- Develop automation workflows in CI/CD pipeline adhering to change management process
- Network and Routing management
- Technical team member to react on internal projects / IT concerns
- Investigate and troubleshoot broader business / client infrastructure issues
- Security and maintenance of the application and technology stack
- Research & Development for Infra / Support / Software implementation
- Evaluate and implement emerging DevOps tools and practices
- Implement changes, perform security related tasks
- Experience in using Apache and Nginx
- Knowledge in DNS handling
- Experience in MySQL or other Database Administration
- Knowledge in application management like PHP, Wordpress, Tomcat etc
- Experience in setting up and managing monitoring tools.
- Bash Scripting and other automation experiences
- Knowledge in Firewall and VPN
- Good knowledge of security trends and best practices.
# Bonus Points
- Knowledge in cloud service providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Deep understanding of Docker and orchestration tools
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch