White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Experience: 1+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
White Rabbit Group is expanding the Mobile Team and is in search for a Flutter Developer who is innovative and passionate about technology. We're looking for someone with mobile experience, looks to continually learn, and enjoy sharing expertise.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi tasker, and demonstrated team player. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills. Internally, you will be supported by a team of passionate software engineers from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- You will work directly with designers, product owners, and fellow engineers to help guide, build, instrument, and test Flutter mobile applications from start to finish.
- Pushing past your comfort zone to learn and implement new technologies and help evolve existing ones.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Work within small teams to successfully execute on project timelines.
- Identifying application performance bottlenecks, debugging production issues and resolving them.
- Understanding of code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing.
- Minimum 1 year of mobile application development experience, working in Flutter & Dart.
- Understand principles of mobile application development and should have experience in developing applications across more than one target OS, preferably Android and iOS.
- Ability to design and build from scratch, with knowledge about basic activities involved in a development of cross platform mobile applications from development to production.
- Proficient in writing configurable, maintainable and testable code in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs / RESTful API backends.
- Knowledge of researching and preparing detailed functional specifications.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes and methodologies.
- Experience in using code versioning tools such as Git.
# Bonus Points
- Published at least one app on Google/Apple Play Stores
- Experience in native Android / iOS application development
- Familiar with React Native framework
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health Insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch