White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Experience: 4+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
We're seeking an experienced compliance professional to support the development and security team. Your job will be to coordinate all compliance and regulatory activities that are required to satisfy both internal and external audits. The successful candidate shall have knowledge of compliance standards, as well as experience managing audits and assessments, and technical knowledge sufficient to support Data Center and cloud hosted environments.
- Understanding applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices to manage risk and ensure compliance.
- Developing, maintaining, or auditing security documentation such as policies, standards, and procedures.
- Conducting internal security assessments to ensure continued compliance and monitor control effectiveness.
- Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle.
- Ensures appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and assurance from internal and external perspectives.
- 4+ years experience in an information security, compliance, audit, or technical role
- Expert in Risk & Compliance Management – HIPAA, GDPR, ADA, FDA etc.
- Hands on experience in Security Risk Assessments, Vulnerability Management, System Audit, Data Privacy and Compliance etc.
- One or more professional certifications - CISSP / CISA / CRISC / CISM etc.
# Bonus Points
- Preferred expertise in ITDR Management, Cloud Security (AWS/ Azure), OT IOT security etc.
- Cloud certification in AWS, GCP or Azure will be a plus
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch