White Rabbit Group Inc.
8th Floor, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2, Kochi 682303
Experience: 10+ Years | Location: Kochi
# What we're looking for
As a Technical Architect, you will play a key role in planning and executing some of the most important Technology Modernisation projects for White Rabbit Group Inc. We're looking for a passionate Architect, someone who is still close to the tech and capable of lively technical strategy debate whilst offering suitable technical architectural solutions
The perfect candidate will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integrations. If you are a technical geek with fire in the belly, we would like to talk to you!
- Builds the architecture strategy and best practices for the engineering team and partners across the businesses in close collaboration with our technology executives and remove technical roadblocks for organisation-wide software distribution
- Chooses the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components; performs Architectural review and Code-reviews
- Engaging with our customers to assess and design the technical rollout and launch plan
- Serve as the bridge between the business team and technical resources during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions simultaneously ensuring high quality of architecture and design of systems
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
- Problem solve and help team members on a varying variety of domains - CMS, Custom apps, Mobile apps, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organisations.
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resources or to explain the most basic capabilities to a business user.
- Must be an expert in either a Back-End or Front-End technologies with expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices
- Research and benchmark technology against other competing systems in the industry
- Expert in Git or other version control software for source code management
# Bonus Points
- Good to know or have some experience in CMS (WordPress, Magento, Drupal).
- Docker and containerisation technology.
- Experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Health Insurance
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch