Koratty, Infopark ,
Thrissur - 680308
Jr. Software Developer - Python Django
We are looking for strong, self-directed software developers who are confident in their skill set, but also open to learning new things and tackling new and interesting challenges.
Desired experience : 1+ years
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Working directly with the product team to bring our product to the top.
-Creating code utilizing Python, Django, HTML and CSS.
-Experience in creating microservices-based applications
-Deploying Web applications to Linux environments
-Troubleshooting bugs or other difficult problems to solve
-Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
-Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and create new products.
-Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
-Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
-Comply with the project plan and stay on the leading edge of development practices.
-The ability to explain technical jargon to peers and the ability to build a website from start to finish to the highest standard.
Apply if you are a candidate with expertise in the following areas:
-Python and Django
-Software design with a focus on maintainability and extensibility.
Extra credits if you know:
Senior Software Tester
As a Senior QA engineer you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage. A top-notch senior QA engineer ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
• Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
• Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
• Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
• Execute test cases (Automation and Manual) and analyze results
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
• Experience of 3 to 4 years as a QA engineer.
• Familiar with JMeter
• High-level analytical skills.
• Attention to detail
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Critical thinker.
• Ability to project manage.