Koratty, Infopark ,
Thrissur - 680308
We are seeking a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our Business Development Department as a Telecaller. Your primary objective will be to increase our sales by contacting both existing and potential customers over the phone. As a Telecaller, you will handle all sales-related tasks and address any inquiries regarding our products or services.
- 6 months to 1-year experience
- Fluent proficiency in English.
- Answering calls and providing information about our company's products and services.
- Resolving customer queries and addressing issues pertaining to our offerings.
- Recording all sales calls and transactions.
- Professionally handling and processing product orders.
- Regularly updating the customer database.
- Offering appropriate solutions based on customer needs and preferences.
- Gathering relevant information from clients and maintaining positive relationships with them.
- Understanding customer requirements and efficiently closing sales deals.
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills and persuasive abilities.
- Possessing strong negotiation skills and maintaining exemplary telephone etiquette.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of a Telecaller, then apply right away.
Experience - 2 to 4 Yrs
- Create, run, and manage multiple paid campaigns across channels.
- Hands-on experience on performance-oriented Google Ads campaigns - and other mediums like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok ads, and youtube marketing.
- Identify and execute optimization recommendations to increase campaign ROI.
- Hands-on experience in native marketing & well-versed with the different tools in a market like Taboola, and Quora.
- Maintain and operate day-to-day campaign spending as per allocation.
- Run campaigns for our clients on different platforms - Google/Bing search, GDN, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Native Ads, and Programmatic.
- Responsible for running Ads tracking the Ads and maintaining the report along with results opted from the Ads.
- Build and run A/B creative tests and spend scaling tests.
- Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas.
- Monitor the progress of campaigns using various reporting tools and tweak strategies & budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Complete responsibility for campaign, KPI & lead targets.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience working with international clients.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of Google Ads etc.
- Candidate must know how to run Ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Candidate should have handled monthly budget.
- Candidate must know how to track Ads efficiently.
- Candidate should have knowledge of preparing custom reports.
Jr. Quality Analyst
Working in an agile development environment, QA will work with cross-functional teams of Backend, FrontEnd, Integration, and DevOps to ensure relevant testing is executed for each release. Lead QA should manage to increase testing efficiency and coverage through automation improvement, new process introduction, and creation of the best test plans. This role requires a professional with a keen eye for detail who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality
of programs, software, and systems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention
throughout the development process. Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects
-Assuring client requirements are well understood with clear documentation and responding to scope changes from business stakeholders
-Should have experience in Test automation framework architecture across different platforms (Web/mobile)
-Hands-on Test Automation experience on commercial & open source tools like Selenium, HP UFT, Jmeter, Load Runner, and Test Harness tools.
-Experience with functional & non-functional testing, designing, setting up, and configuring testing environments.
-Partner with Automation and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability
-Aggressively involved in Daily Task Assignment and management of the same, planning weekly schedules and resources for the same, preparing and managing Daily defect Reports, Defect metrics reports per Build, and Creating different Defect metrics for doing Test analysis.
-Contribute to Test Case/Test script writing. Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plans for functionality and system testing.
-Ensuring the product is culturally compatible with the target market
-Responsible for providing daily and weekly test summary reports to the clients
-Write automation programs using Selenium, Java, TestNG, agile DevOps, etc.
-Collaborate with clients regarding testing strategies and plans to ensure optimal results
-Stay ahead of best-in-class testing methodologies and tools
-Continuously propose tools to support reporting test results in a clear and concise manner
-Research database to ensure testing integrity, escalate database issues to the project management team
-Outline and document standardized testing processes and reporting procedures
-Assist in hiring and training for the team expansion.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
-Domain knowledge, the Job site is highly preferred.
-Strong experience in managing automation test projects
-Expertise in automating web applications using Selenium, Appium, Katalon, Java, TestNG, etc
-Proficient in the Front end (Functional & GUI Testing), Black Box Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
-Expertise in building automation frameworks from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests.
-Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
-Client-facing with strong written and verbal communication