Koratty, Infopark ,
Thrissur - 680308
We are seeking a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our Business Development Department as a Telecaller. Your primary objective will be to increase our sales by contacting both existing and potential customers over the phone. As a Telecaller, you will handle all sales-related tasks and address any inquiries regarding our products or services.
- 6 months to 1-year experience
- Fluent proficiency in English.
- Answering calls and providing information about our company's products and services.
- Resolving customer queries and addressing issues pertaining to our offerings.
- Recording all sales calls and transactions.
- Professionally handling and processing product orders.
- Regularly updating the customer database.
- Offering appropriate solutions based on customer needs and preferences.
- Gathering relevant information from clients and maintaining positive relationships with them.
- Understanding customer requirements and efficiently closing sales deals.
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills and persuasive abilities.
- Possessing strong negotiation skills and maintaining exemplary telephone etiquette.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of a Telecaller, then apply right away.
Experience - 2 to 4 Yrs
- Create, run, and manage multiple paid campaigns across channels.
- Hands-on experience on performance-oriented Google Ads campaigns - and other mediums like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok ads, and youtube marketing.
- Identify and execute optimization recommendations to increase campaign ROI.
- Hands-on experience in native marketing & well-versed with the different tools in a market like Taboola, and Quora.
- Maintain and operate day-to-day campaign spending as per allocation.
- Run campaigns for our clients on different platforms - Google/Bing search, GDN, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Native Ads, and Programmatic.
- Responsible for running Ads tracking the Ads and maintaining the report along with results opted from the Ads.
- Build and run A/B creative tests and spend scaling tests.
- Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas.
- Monitor the progress of campaigns using various reporting tools and tweak strategies & budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Complete responsibility for campaign, KPI & lead targets.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience working with international clients.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of Google Ads etc.
- Candidate must know how to run Ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Candidate should have handled monthly budget.
- Candidate must know how to track Ads efficiently.
- Candidate should have knowledge of preparing custom reports.
Jr. Quality Analyst
Working in an agile development environment, QA will work with cross-functional teams of Backend, FrontEnd, Integration, and DevOps to ensure relevant testing is executed for each release. Lead QA should manage to increase testing efficiency and coverage through automation improvement, new process introduction, and creation of the best test plans. This role requires a professional with a keen eye for detail who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality
of programs, software, and systems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention
throughout the development process. Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects
-Assuring client requirements are well understood with clear documentation and responding to scope changes from business stakeholders
-Should have experience in Test automation framework architecture across different platforms (Web/mobile)
-Hands-on Test Automation experience on commercial & open source tools like Selenium, HP UFT, Jmeter, Load Runner, and Test Harness tools.
-Experience with functional & non-functional testing, designing, setting up, and configuring testing environments.
-Partner with Automation and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability
-Aggressively involved in Daily Task Assignment and management of the same, planning weekly schedules and resources for the same, preparing and managing Daily defect Reports, Defect metrics reports per Build, and Creating different Defect metrics for doing Test analysis.
-Contribute to Test Case/Test script writing. Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plans for functionality and system testing.
-Ensuring the product is culturally compatible with the target market
-Responsible for providing daily and weekly test summary reports to the clients
-Write automation programs using Selenium, Java, TestNG, agile DevOps, etc.
-Collaborate with clients regarding testing strategies and plans to ensure optimal results
-Stay ahead of best-in-class testing methodologies and tools
-Continuously propose tools to support reporting test results in a clear and concise manner
-Research database to ensure testing integrity, escalate database issues to the project management team
-Outline and document standardized testing processes and reporting procedures
-Assist in hiring and training for the team expansion.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
-Domain knowledge, the Job site is highly preferred.
-Strong experience in managing automation test projects
-Expertise in automating web applications using Selenium, Appium, Katalon, Java, TestNG, etc
-Proficient in the Front end (Functional & GUI Testing), Black Box Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
-Expertise in building automation frameworks from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests.
-Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
-Client-facing with strong written and verbal communication
We are looking for an energetic Sales Executive to join our team! As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building client relationships, conducting market research, and promoting company products
? Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and
? Assist the Business Development Manager in the day-to-day tasks
? Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
? Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
? Working closely with the senior management team to ensure that all stakeholders are informed of the
? Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
? Ensuring that all business development activities are coordinated and executed in a timely manner
? Documenting the sales process and closing
? Building the sales team.
? Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
? Minimum 1 year and maximum of 2 years of experience in IT Service Marketing is a must
? Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
? Proficient in English
? Strong presentation skills
? Ability to quickly learn and use new technology
? Strong business skills
? Fast learner
? Excellent time management and organizational skills
? Ability to work well in a team and independently
? Strong leadership and people management skills
? Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Sr. Software Developer - Python Django
We are looking for strong, self-directed software developers who are confident in their skill set, but also open to learning new things and tackling new and interesting challenges.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
? Must have at least 3 years of experience in the relevant field
? Ability to handle multiple projects and teams.
? Efficient in mentoring the junior developers
? Excellent Team Management skill
? Expert in Python Django
? Creating code utilizing Python, Django, HTML and CSS.
? Working directly with the product team to bring our product to the top.
? Experience in creating microservices-based applications
? Deploying Web applications to Linux environments
? Troubleshooting bugs or other difficult problems to solve
? Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
? Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and create new products.
? Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring.
? Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
? Comply with the project plan and stay on the leading edge of development practices.
? The ability to explain technical jargon to peers and the ability to build a website from start to finish to the
Apply if you are a candidate with expertise in the following areas:
? Python and Django
? Relational Databases
? Software design with a focus on maintainability and extensibility.
Extra credits if you know:
? Elastic Stack
Mid Laravel Developer
? Develop record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus
premium service platforms.
? Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User.
? Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
? Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
? Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery
and post-launch support.
? Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with
technical and process issues.
? Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
? Keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a
liaison between development staff and project manager.
? Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Qualification / Requirements:
? Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA
? Previous working experience as a Laravel developer for at least 2 year.
? Experience in creating REST API using Laravel.
? Excellent logical skills and data analytical skills.
? In-depth knowledge in database and query optimization.
? Ready to take up challenging tasks and produce effective results.
? Effective time management and coordination skill
Chat Support Specialist
Xcruit is looking for a Chat Support Specialist to engage with their customers. As a Chat Support Specialist for Xcruit, you will be promptly engaging with its customers, who will mostly be recruiters. You will be responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
- Handle all queries in a polite, professional manner
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Maintain a positive demeanor when interacting with customer inquiries.
- Learn and update knowledge in the product you work for
- Provide technical support, resolve customer service inquiries, and do real-time problem-solving.
- Ask direct and relevant questions
- Must be time flexible and able to work in a rotational shift system including Public holidays and weekends
Requirements and skills
- Proficient in English
- Passionate about customer care
- Good typing skill
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Great communication skill
- Quick learning ability
- Patience and empathy
- Shift timing: 8AM to 5PM, 8PM to 5AM
- Work Location: Remote/ Work from home