Office No 1A-3,
Koratty, Infopark ,
Thrissur - 680308
Graphic Design Intern
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report and will assist with the development and design of graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
• Assist with website and blog updates
• Assist with collateral updates and version control
• Creation of various logos for products
• Creation and updates to various sales collateral
• Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc) Other projects as assigned
• Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
• Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software(added advantage).
• Writing and proofing skills are also required.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Organized, dependable and detail oriented
• Team Player
• Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency