KOTT SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Third Floor, Office 2 & Office 3 Jyothirmaya IT Building Infopark Phase – 2, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
Trainee Engineers / Trainee Programmers – Asp.net
KOTT SOFTWARE is hiring passionate graduates and trainees who are looking to build Software development career,and to handle its enterprise applications portfolio in terms of product development, ongoing support, product enhancements, new initiatives for technology migration and application modernization program.
Company Profile: KOTT Software Private Limited is a well-established, ISO 9001:2015, 100% EOU company into Offshore Software Development and Enterprise Product development since 1997 to its dedicated global clientele. KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as leader amongst the peers.
KOTT has been delivering highly innovative and breakthrough solutions to Global clients in Web technologies, Enterprise Solutions, Product development and Enterprise Resource Planning in niche domains;
• Trade & Export Compliance
• Human Resource Compliance systems
• Inflight Airline Catering Management
• Travel and Logistics
• Warehouse Management
KOTT Software is a 100% Export Oriented Unit registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), Special Economic Zone, a member of Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) and based in Kochi, Kerala with global development centres in Infopark SEZ and M.G. Road, Kochi. Please visit www.kottsoftware.com for more information about our company, products and services.
Basic Skills - Prerequisites:
• Good understanding in OOPs concepts
• Good understanding and fundamentals in C#, MS - SQL Server
• Exposure to front end technologies in HTML, CSS, jQuery is an advantage
• Exposure to RDBMS - SQL Server 2014 / 2016 / 2019 is a plus
• Certification course in Dot Net is a plus
Preference to candidates having good knowledge or basic programming ability in .Net/.Net Core, C#, ASP.Netor Web API, Angular,SQL Server
• Learn and grow in a software product development environment
• On the Job involvement in an Enterprise web application development
• Design, Coding, Unit Testing
• Adhering to strict delivery schedules
• Daily project status updates and team meetings
• Agile project management and development methodology
• Exposure to ISO / CMMI quality standards
What you'll do:
• Get technically oriented in the product development environment– C#, ASP.Net, Telerik RAD controls, SQL Server
• Work closely in an agile development team to design, code and unit test
• Develop features that will empower our global clients
• Write code that are resilient to iterative and interactive development process
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Gain international client level exposure as you move up the ladder
If this job opportunity interests you, kindly apply to email@example.com with convenient date to attend the interview.
Educational qualification: First class graduates in B.E/ BTech / MCA/ MSc CSor IT / BCA / BSc CS.