KOTT SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Third Floor, Office 2 & Office 3 Jyothirmaya IT Building Infopark Phase – 2, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
HR Executive / Junior HR / Trainee HR
KOTT Software Private Ltd. established in year 1997, is a fast-growing technology company with more than 250+ customers, support offices in 4 countries and customers in 10 countries spread across 4 continents. KOTT Software is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company audited by DNV-GL and an 100% EOU (Export Oriented Unit).
Kott Software is a global provider of niche software product development services and enabler of digital transformation for the cloud. The company's area of expertise lies in developing enterprise level business solutions for Cloud, SaaS and Mobile applications.
KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as leader amongst the peers. KOTT Software has been a leading Information Technology solutions provider with successful track record of providing business and technology consulting services to its global clients in various domain verticals including Fortune 100 clients over the past decade and has clientele spread across USA, United Kingdom, Mauritius, Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East and India.
KOTT Software is registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), Special Economic Zone, Infopark, a member of Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) and based in Kochi having its corporate office and global development centres in MG Road and Infopark, Kochi.
KOTT Software is currently expanding the human resource team and looking for skilled and passionate HR candidates who have the hunger to excel in the HR spectrum. The person will need to assist the existing HR team and oversee specific human resource functions and support our growing business needs.
• Handle general office administration activities
• Leave management, Time keeping, attendance management
• IT Recruitment - end to end recruitment process – Sourcing candidates, pre-screening the candidates, coordination with concerned departments.
• Assist superiors in the orientation of new employees, induction process
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
• Employee engagement and staff welfare activities
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Daily reporting, status update to superiors
• Need to be mobile and move between the office locations of the company between M.G.Road and Infopark.
Job Skills and Abilities
• 1-2+ years of relevant working experience in the HR functions
• Experience in IT recruitment and interview, selection process is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
• Computer literate particularly with MS-Office tools
• Willingness to develop & learn new skills
• Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work under pressure and efficiently
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
Qualifications : MBA / MSW / First class graduates with HR specialization
Location of posting : Kochi / Ernakulam